Forums

help with Dark Wizard Skills

Alexnhm17

I think the best way is to try them make an opinion for yourself, but here's some of my knowledge.

Reinforcement spells:

First of all, take all passive skills, your toggle skills: the Dark/Wind stances, essence of mana and embody mana armor, and your self buffs emposering echo and burst casting.

Wether you use Dark or wind stance will have a different effect on elemental crash and elemental burst (skills that you have to learn too) so choose depending on your favorite effect. Also try try to have the same element on your weapon as the stance you use.

Always have essence of mana activated, and empowering echo buff. Embody mana armor will be more contextual, but I wouldn't recommend you to use it in most pve situations because you'll simply be left out of mana, but in some situations it can be very useful.

Burst casting will give you cool down reduction, mana consumption reduction, casting speed and prevent your cast from being interupted, so use it whenever it's up.

Feoh is a very efficient damage dealer with a very comlete kit for AOE damage.

Damage spells:

Your main combo will be to mass ruin the mobs and then to use all your aoes on them which would be updraft destruction followed by elemental burst (you can't use elemental burst without using updraft destriction), and elemental storm. Use elemental crash and elemental spike to DPS when these spells are on cooldown.

You also have death howl as an AOE damage spell, but it spread the ennemies away, so I excluded it from the combo.

At level 91, you will learn shadow snare. This is an essential spell of the feoh because it creates a zone on the location of your choice that will pull mobs together, so make sure to use refresh it often to keep mobs packed.

At level 95, you'll learn Arcan Comet Strike, which is a new AOE damage spell in a straight line. It's a powerful spell but costs a lot of mana, so don't use it too much if you can't stay up on mana.

At level 99 you'll learn Quadruple Elemental Burst, which is another powerful AOE damage spell, but you'll only be able to use when your Mana Burst level is at 4 (Mana Burst is a buff that's applied when you use Burst Casting and lasts 7 seconds(?). When 7 seconds are gone, Mana Burst will reset and its level will increase, so you have to wait 21 seconds of Burst Casting to use it)

Ultility spells:

Finally, at level 101, you'll learn Tornado, which is another very powerful AOE damage spell, but you'll be immobile during the whole cast, so use it wisely.

I think I talked about the most essential spells for you to use as a Storm Screamer, but there are a bunch of very useful spell that you also have to learn:

- Ultimate Body To Mind: will sacrifice some HP so some MP, you need to use it regularly because feoh sonsumes a lot of mana, and healers won't always have rebirth.

-Ruin: It's actually a very important spell, since mass ruin has a pretty long cool down in comparison, use it on bosses and mobs that didn't take your mass ruin

-Magical Charge and Magical Evasion: One make you teleport forwards, the other backwards very nice mobility spells (especially in pvp), but be careful, these spells break DM, so don't get your party killed ;)

-Hell binding/Mass Hell Binding: Some good control spells that will keep mobs in the air for a while. It's good because the mobs don't move at all when under its effect.

-Death Fear/Mass Death Fear: More control spells, but more contextual because the mobs go away from you when under its effect (although quite slowed down). I think it's more useful for PvE, but you can still use it for PvE

Others:

-Death Breath: A damage over time spells that deals a fixed amount of damage. I don't think it's a very good spells, but it'll be of help if you don't have a good stuff.

Death Lord: Most useless spell in my opinion. It makes you immobile for 10 seconds while casting it and will steal HPs from your target, but there's a thing called spell vamp, so whatever...

I think I covered pretty much everything. I'm not a main feoh but I a Mystic Muse and that's what I've learn from it (+reading l2wiki for Storm Screamers).

Any experienced feoh is welcomed to call me out if I'm saying bullcrap

8 hours ago, Jeune said:

I think the best way is to try them make an opinion for yourself, but here's some of my knowledge.

Reinforcement spells:

First of all, take all passive skills, your toggle skills: the Dark/Wind stances, essence of mana and embody mana armor, and your self buffs emposering echo and burst casting.

Wether you use Dark or wind stance will have a different effect on elemental crash and elemental burst (skills that you have to learn too) so choose depending on your favorite effect. Also try try to have the same element on your weapon as the stance you use.

Always have essence of mana activated, and empowering echo buff. Embody mana armor will be more contextual, but I wouldn't recommend you to use it in most pve situations because you'll simply be left out of mana, but in some situations it can be very useful.

Burst casting will give you cool down reduction, mana consumption reduction, casting speed and prevent your cast from being interupted, so use it whenever it's up.

Feoh is a very efficient damage dealer with a very comlete kit for AOE damage.

Damage spells:

Your main combo will be to mass ruin the mobs and then to use all your aoes on them which would be updraft destruction followed by elemental burst (you can't use elemental burst without using updraft destriction), and elemental storm. Use elemental crash and elemental spike to DPS when these spells are on cooldown.

You also have death howl as an AOE damage spell, but it spread the ennemies away, so I excluded it from the combo.

At level 91, you will learn shadow snare. This is an essential spell of the feoh because it creates a zone on the location of your choice that will pull mobs together, so make sure to use refresh it often to keep mobs packed.

At level 95, you'll learn Arcan Comet Strike, which is a new AOE damage spell in a straight line. It's a powerful spell but costs a lot of mana, so don't use it too much if you can't stay up on mana.

At level 99 you'll learn Quadruple Elemental Burst, which is another powerful AOE damage spell, but you'll only be able to use when your Mana Burst level is at 4 (Mana Burst is a buff that's applied when you use Burst Casting and lasts 7 seconds(?). When 7 seconds are gone, Mana Burst will reset and its level will increase, so you have to wait 21 seconds of Burst Casting to use it)

Ultility spells:

Finally, at level 101, you'll learn Tornado, which is another very powerful AOE damage spell, but you'll be immobile during the whole cast, so use it wisely.

I think I talked about the most essential spells for you to use as a Storm Screamer, but there are a bunch of very useful spell that you also have to learn:

- Ultimate Body To Mind: will sacrifice some HP so some MP, you need to use it regularly because feoh sonsumes a lot of mana, and healers won't always have rebirth.

-Ruin: It's actually a very important spell, since mass ruin has a pretty long cool down in comparison, use it on bosses and mobs that didn't take your mass ruin

-Magical Charge and Magical Evasion: One make you teleport forwards, the other backwards very nice mobility spells (especially in pvp), but be careful, these spells break DM, so don't get your party killed ;)

-Hell binding/Mass Hell Binding: Some good control spells that will keep mobs in the air for a while. It's good because the mobs don't move at all when under its effect.

-Death Fear/Mass Death Fear: More control spells, but more contextual because the mobs go away from you when under its effect (although quite slowed down). I think it's more useful for PvE, but you can still use it for PvE

Others:

-Death Breath: A damage over time spells that deals a fixed amount of damage. I don't think it's a very good spells, but it'll be of help if you don't have a good stuff.

Death Lord: Most useless spell in my opinion. It makes you immobile for 10 seconds while casting it and will steal HPs from your target, but there's a thing called spell vamp, so whatever...

I think I covered pretty much everything. I'm not a main feoh but I a Mystic Muse and that's what I've learn from it (+reading l2wiki for Storm Screamers).

Any experienced feoh is welcomed to call me out if I'm saying bullcrap

i made a mistake, i select live server xD jaja thanks anyway for the help !

• Haha 1