dwarves loss of abilties?

belfast4

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tested it further, but it looks like dwarves are also being denied their permanent recipes.  I made an item yesterday and the recipe disappeared from my recipe book.  I'm going to have to start hoarding recipes. 

Aside from auto spoil and dubious extra pickup, dwarves now appear to be useless other than being a bit stronger and loveable. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

HOW CAN I DELETE common recipe... Wont let me register dwarven ones.

Well Being 3rd oldest toon that I created, and most NERFED imop, loss my golem so long ago cant even remember what he looks like, But getting off topic here. MY PROBLEM IS RECIPE REGISTRATION... I know your supposed to read the forums and updates  but hey , Life happens, some where I  missed something where there is common craft and dwarven craft, 11/1/2019 after several years not playing this character decide it was time, I went to register SSR and BSSR  and said after many time trying that finally noticed it said already registered, I looked it wasn't next to my S grade one, then saw this common creat icon, forgot all about that dumb thing, there they where. but I want RECIPE for the dwarf. So how do I delete those so I  CAN ADD dwarven ONEs...…. HELP

4 hours ago, RedStealth said:

HOW CAN I DELETE common recipe... Wont let me register dwarven ones.

Well Being 3rd oldest toon that I created, and most NERFED imop, loss my golem so long ago cant even remember what he looks like, But getting off topic here. MY PROBLEM IS RECIPE REGISTRATION... I know your supposed to read the forums and updates  but hey , Life happens, some where I  missed something where there is common craft and dwarven craft, 11/1/2019 after several years not playing this character decide it was time, I went to register SSR and BSSR  and said after many time trying that finally noticed it said already registered, I looked it wasn't next to my S grade one, then saw this common creat icon, forgot all about that dumb thing, there they where. but I want RECIPE for the dwarf. So how do I delete those so I  CAN ADD dwarven ONEs...…. HELP

Your problem is that you necropost in a Classic thread.