GOOD BYE LAGCSOFT

vangoro

It's really unfortunate that ncsoft managed to destroy lineage. Such a good game, I've played for so many years.
A bad team, a p2w game and they are having latency issues, where have you seen this !? This is a lack of respect
 for the donating players. Event? None! Increase drop tava? Never! Do something to encourage free players?
 NEVER. NCSOFT you have become the worst, but I say the worst p2w game there is, besides not having a good server,
 you do not benefit anyone but your own clear pocketbook. Sure, this is a blow to many players. With a weight in my chest I
 say goodbye to the game and leave a RIP here
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree with the bad P2W model, it is a huge problem in a PVP ONLINE game .. 

But you can see how many ppl just cry and cry, most of them just lazy and simply do not try to find a way around any kind of a problem.

Bye gl//hf 

44 minutes ago, Argus said:

I agree with the bad P2W model, it is a huge problem in a PVP ONLINE game .. 

But you can see how many ppl just cry and cry, most of them just lazy and simply do not try to find a way around any kind of a problem.

Bye gl//hf 

He's totally correct i mean it's not easy to farm items but now with macro when you're not actively playing just leave macro and have some items at the end. When we had 15 th anniversary event drops were insane i farmed 46b just in mats during event and had 2 full wh and a bit of robe parts and I didn't see any parties around me.