pve

thomas92

For a tank iss, go for a full HP weapon, like body from kain 5+  and Speed HP or Focus HP from leona 5+ and doesn't have to be 99, unless you plan to solo, and no need for high enchant either, as long as you have the HP high enough you will survive. If you plan to make it bloody or dark for another boost of HP well then you will need r99 or r110

16 hours ago, Drakkus said:

For a tank iss, go for a full HP weapon, like body from kain 5+  and Speed HP or Focus HP from leona 5+ and doesn't have to be 99, unless you plan to solo, and no need for high enchant either, as long as you have the HP high enough you will survive. If you plan to make it bloody or dark for another boost of HP well then you will need r99 or r110

I was asking what weapon to choose from a bloody r99 a shadow or is there something better to buy for pve use only!!

1 hour ago, thomas92 said:

I was asking what weapon to choose from a bloody r99 a shadow or is there something better to buy for pve use only!!

Drakkus teach you good staff, no need to be impertinent.

If you are not Draecke tanks cant solo kill mobs, this result >>>you need to be in a party...regarding weapon, more hp you have better survival comes along.
Best weapon: r110 bloody 3 SA HP-unrealistic for you
Medium weapon: Bloody amaranthine 3 hp sa-round 20-25 bil
Average weapon: any 3 HP SA weapon...

Clear enough for you?

40 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Drakkus teach you good staff, no need to be impertinent.

If you are not Draecke tanks cant solo kill mobs, this result >>>you need to be in a party...regarding weapon, more hp you have better survival comes along.
Best weapon: r110 bloody 3 SA HP-unrealistic for you
Medium weapon: Bloody amaranthine 3 hp sa-round 20-25 bil
Average weapon: any 3 HP SA weapon...

Clear enough for you?

so i didnt want to be mean, ye i got what drakkus said was a great tip just wanted to be more specific like you 
so i guess shadow weapon doesnt compare to any of the other 3 you mentioned? (enchanced shadow ) 
for now i have a tauti 1h 

8 hours ago, thomas92 said:

so i didnt want to be mean, ye i got what drakkus said was a great tip just wanted to be more specific like you 
so i guess shadow weapon doesnt compare to any of the other 3 you mentioned? (enchanced shadow ) 
for now i have a tauti 1h 

With shadow and tauti you miss 1 HP SA, at lower lvls doesnt rly matter....but when you want to farm in for example 110 lvl area every drop of hp count.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:20 PM, Drakkus said:

Well said. Adding to that, remember that each level of a soul crystal gives you roughly 1% more than the previous level. So a Kain level 5 gives you 25% more HP, a Kain 6 gives you 26% more HP, etc. This is in addition to the 10% HP bonus that you get from using a Bloody weapon.

Also, the other Soul Crystal that gives HP is Pantheon. Not sure what your budget is, but Pantheon usually sells cheaper than Leona (which gives you blended SA, too) and sometimes you can find a higher level Pantheon crystal (level 7 or 8) that sells for much cheaper than Leona and Kain lower level crystals. If you do get Pantheon, HP/Soul (HP and MP increase) might work in the short term. You can always change it later when you get more adena. 

Edited by Mystikal