Forums

Login L2...a time/delay experience

skrofaki

Well...title says it all

queue starting 2 mins and over 1h. L2 is the game who offers a new experience in its members.

Describe it here.....

Login time for me started from 5 mins and went up to 35 mins.....a random dc and ......lets wait 1h to get back in.

Gratz! Authors can i make a pole with a graph? Would be very interesting to see.

Post your waiting time here plz...maybe a GM would see it gathered up and re-think what they have made....hopefully

• Like 2

In the morning logged in without any problems...then later on dc....well took me about 20-25 minutes to log back while was in position number 67 (i think ) but friends telling me that took them way longer with waiting of over an hour....few days ago u were hoping not to die while hunting...now we hope not to dc!!!

eventually at prime time of ppl logging my guess is will be way longer waiting time! :(

I think there is a server side issue that when someone get dc, it still logged as connected and not releasing the spot. 

I tried log in few hour ago and got dc. when I try again 3 hours later it says I have already log in. for those who got random DC , if you don't log back in right away, the server still think you are logged and taking up the spot. 

1 minute ago, jibby said:

I think there is a server side issue that when someone get dc, it still logged as connected and not releasing the spot. 

I tried log in few hour ago and got dc. when I try again 3 hours later it says I have already log in. for those who got random DC , if you don't log back in right away, the server still think you are logged and taking up the spot. 

+1 thats correct i've seen it too

Fun fact, you die because some random MS is bored and PK you, when you not active you get disconnected. Relogin takes >1h atm.

This new queue is made because L2 can't handle a couple of ppl because they won't invest in better hardware. I really doubt that Chronos got much more new ppl, so in fact they reduced max numbers of logged in ppl. Taking our money for coins is ok, but invest hardware to give us what we need is not possible?!

I am an old player, but after so many years of fun and dedication I will leave the game. The admin and developer teams has reached an unacceptable level of respect and honesty towards the gaming community.
The game has become extremely complex and now we notice that there is not enough technology, and financial resources, platforms for its continuity. The most obvious proof is this forced queue which demonstrates live servers players will be predetermined to extermination.
RIP Lineage II.

• Like 1

Daily restart will make a race to all ppl who want tog in to get a spot but even then a random (or not) dc will put u back in queue....:/

Limit clients to 3, reduce npcs where they are not needed (areas 1-85), give back the npcs removed from high lvl areas and re-arrange server capacity.

15 years no such problems.....wth is going on now...?

Do u expect us to renew prestige/runes in this way???

Players leaving the game.....wake up!!!!!!

Edited by skrofaki