Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, August 22

Juji

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 1:30 p.m. PDT / 10:30 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

• The Ranking System will be temporarily removed
  • Chronos: The amount of NPCs in hunting zones will be restored back to normal. Timed Hunting Zones will still remain temporarily disabled.
  • Naia: The amount of NPCs in extremely low populated hunting zones will be further reduced.
  • Additional server adjustments will be made to address latency issues on the Naia server

Queue limit will be increased to allow in more players once we have confirmed server stability.

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Shoppy said:

Haven't I been saying this for like 2 weeks now...?!

and I was saying ban all the actual bots for years, but it still hasn't happened....

btw, if the ranking system was causing lag it would make every player lag...and not every player was lagging

lol just more silly stuff

what about the queue? when you re gonna remove it? server has issues weeks now that means the queue will stay till then? imagine someone wait 2hour to login and then a msg about maintenance show up. 

Edited by what3v3r
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Juji said:

• Naia: The amount of NPCs in extremely low populated hunting zones will be further reduced.

well yes, but please why you not thinking about it which zone is used by players and which not ??? it also disbalanced (those who need mobs haevnt ! but mobs who no one cares are 100% number) game and making peoples angry about it, if you remove 20-30% mobs in Tanor Canyon or Rafinery or Field of Silence or whenewer for developed players, which need for next step to lvl kill a bilion mobs, instead of areas where some new players spend hour and still that location is full of NPSs ??? for example Guilotine Fortress, nice area for lowbies, but usualy there is somethink betwen 0-5 players with NPCs for 100-200 players ?? hm ?? its not make sence to me.

Edited by suppressor

1 minute ago, Sesh said:

e eu estava dizendo banir todos os bots reais por anos, mas ainda não aconteceu ....

btw, se o sistema de classificação estava causando lag faria cada jogador atrasar ... e nem todo jogador estava atrasado

lol apenas mais coisas bobas

I player for 6 yeras and never they banned boots, NEVER.

1 minute ago, suppressor said:

well yes, but please why you not thinking about it which zone is used by players and which not ??? it also disbalanced (those who need mobs haevnt ! but mobs who no one cares are 100% number) game and making peoples angry about it, if you remove 20-30% mobs in Tanor Canyon or Rafinery or Field of Silence or whenewer for developed players, which need for next step to lvl kill a bilion mobs, instead of areas where some new players spend hour and still that location is full of NPSs ??? for example Guilotine Fortress, nice area for lowbies, but usualy there is somethink betwen 0-5 players with NPCs for 100-200 players ?? hm ?? its not make sence to me.

from the few words I could understand: You're already complaining even if you don't know where the NPCs will be removed?

1 minute ago, Negasonic said:

Lots of amateurish suggestions coming from people who don't have a clue of NCsoft's hardware specs & network stats or software programming.o.O

BUT IT'S SOOOO OBVIOUS WHAT'S THE PROBLEM! (isn't it? .. and writing in uppercase makes my argument even stronger... ;) )

Edited by Keyra
  • Like 1

If you want to keep the Queue thing,  let each log in one acc only then.

i will not wait in queue coz there's a guy logging 7 accounts just to bot !!!! 

let everyone log one account only....................

4 minutes ago, Keyra said:

from the few words I could understand: You're already complaining even if you don't know where the NPCs will be removed?

YES wtf ? in areas which i am talking about > to keep numbers, the NPCs are decrased about 20-30% already in previos update !!!! And now they not saying us > the old NPCs numbers decreasing removed, and new aply, the just say > more decreasing aply.... any other question which i can explain to you ????

33 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 1:30 p.m. PDT / 10:30 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

• The Ranking System will be temporarily removed
  • Chronos: The amount of NPCs in hunting zones will be restored back to normal. Timed Hunting Zones will still remain temporarily disabled.
  • Additional server adjustments will be made to address latency issues on the Naia server

Queue limit will be increased to allow in more players once we have confirmed server stability.

Thank you for your patience!

hello gm can you broadcast how beleth should be done please some people doing it very wrong

1 minute ago, hiroaki said:

If you want to set a limit of accounts I hope it is 4 at least to be able to play in duo and also be able to log 3 accounts to up level and 1 account to make sales and purchases sitting connected

yes. and don't forget one account to do manikur pedikur for clan members also!!!!!!!!

• Haha 4