Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, August 22

Juji

1 minute ago, suppressor said:

YES wtf ? in areas which i am talking about > to keep numbers, the NPCs are decrased about 20-30% already in previos update !!!! And now they not saying us > the old NPCs numbers decreasing removed, and new aply, the just say > more decreasing aply.... any other question which i can explain to you ????

Yes,

• Naia: The amount of NPCs in extremely low populated hunting zones will be further reduced.

This could mean zones like Pavel Ruins or Freya's Garden, so I was just wondering why you're crying about the mobs in Tanor Canyon

I don't care what's causing the issue. I'm not complaining, it's just sad. This issue has been going on for weeks and you still don't seem to have a clue of what's causing the issue. I hope this is costing NCSoft millions because of their ineptness to troubleshoot in a timely manner.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Keyra said:

Yes,

• Naia: The amount of NPCs in extremely low populated hunting zones will be further reduced.

This could mean zones like Pavel Ruins or Freya's Garden, so I was just wondering why you're crying about the mobs in Tanor Canyon

Hmm you are not so smart, ok why not i will explain u once again. The areas which are already penalized for us (not one but many) are high areas necesary for further developt of character in meanings of XP growt. So my sugestion to NCwest is > remove high areas NPCs decreasing & decrease low areas only (low areas without activity is so many) So no point restrict the high ones. Can be good move to move it numbers of those NPCs back..... Now you got it ?

Stop crying sandy band. The game evolves daily and even if they come to say "disable this or take this out" the korea is still there and will not disappear. Understand that these changes will continue to be as offended as they feel. Let them try to solve the problem of latency calm because for them to walk at the level they demand they need to solve all the errors, if Korea gave the green light to the multi-accounts then learn to live with it. Good afternoon. :)

Couple of things:

• If the ranking system is an element which is effecting latency, then remove it.  The ranking doesn't really reflect how effective people are in game anyway, as many play their dual more than their main.  If you should have such a system, which is updated weekly, base it on player contribution, irrespective of main/dual activity. 
  • Similarly, go back to the maximum of 3 account logging at any one time.
  • Although I love it, remove the auto macro system.... let's go retro and go back to old school methods... but only if this is impacting on latency!
  • As players invest serious time and in some instances, serious money via L2 store in the game... make sure that the 'mechanics' are fit for purpose.
  • And finally, really listen to the gamers'.... majority have been in game 5, 10, 15yrs.... we love the game, we just get frustrated at the 'stuff'.
  • Oh.... and final, final bit..... increase clan sizes again!
Edited by Ormond
  • Like 6

51 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 1:30 p.m. PDT / 10:30 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

• The Ranking System will be temporarily removed
  • Chronos: The amount of NPCs in hunting zones will be restored back to normal. Timed Hunting Zones will still remain temporarily disabled.
  • Additional server adjustments will be made to address latency issues on the Naia server

Queue limit will be increased to allow in more players once we have confirmed server stability.

Thank you for your patience!

I can not understand why at any time the team agrees to limit 3 boxes per PC?
It's becoming a joke.

B| Should the Ranking System be ordered weekly or monthly rather than daily? Because I liked the sorting system.:) Yes, I know a lot of people who don't like this system, but I discover how far I can go through this system and whether I play well.:D L2 Team, I believe you will succeed ;):x

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Couple of things:

• If the ranking system is an element which is effecting latency, then remove it.  The ranking doesn't really reflect how effective people are in game anyway, as many play their dual more than their main.  If you should have such a system, which is updated weekly, base it on player contribution, irrespective of main/dual activity. 

GREAT POINT HERE MENTION THIS MORE PLEASE FORUMS!!!!

52 minutes ago, Juji said:

Thank you for your patience!

we lost our  patience ! 1,5h to log to a game ?? wtf????  and dont forget to put to our warehouse the gift 7days rune 200% not that gm buffs that many players can take because of the diifference of hour we not all live in USA ...... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lelleth said:

Ncsoft business model...       ( Ncsoft): "F. U.  Give us money."      (Players) : Will you fix the server?     (NcSoft) :  Sorry thats not apart of our business model.

hahahahahahaahaha sadly  that is the truth 

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hola a todos,

Tendremos un mantenimiento no programado a la 1:30 pm PDT / 10:30 pm GMT + 2. El tiempo de inactividad durará aproximadamente 1 hora y 30 minutos para abordar los problemas de latencia y rendimiento del servidor.

Con este mantenimiento:

• El sistema de clasificación se eliminará temporalmente
  • Cronos: la cantidad de PNJ en las zonas de caza volverá a la normalidad. Las zonas de caza cronometradas permanecerán temporalmente deshabilitadas.
  • Naia: La cantidad de PNJ en zonas de caza extremadamente bajas se reducirá aún más.
  • Se realizarán ajustes adicionales del servidor para abordar los problemas de latencia en el servidor Naia

El límite de la cola se incrementará para permitir más jugadores una vez que hayamos confirmado la estabilidad del servidor.

¡Gracias por su paciencia!

24 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

8 minutes ago, UIYKTYG said:

Server will fly with the removal of ranking system. As I said before, create a NPC to this, should be fine.

umm, the server was "flying" with the ranking system in....myself and a lot of other never experienced the so-called lag you other kids are crying about

if its a server-wide system, and only some of the people are lagging, how can it possibly make sense that its causing you to lag while im sitting there with multiple boxes in a populated area not lagging at all?

11 minutes ago, suppressor said:

Hmm you are not so smart, ok why not i will explain u once again. The areas which are already penalized for us (not one but many) are high areas necesary for further developt of character in meanings of XP growt. So my sugestion to NCwest is > remove high areas NPCs decreasing & decrease low areas only (low areas without activity is so many) So no point restrict the high ones. Can be good move to move it numbers of those NPCs back..... Now you got it ?

I give up, I understand what you're trying to tell us, but you still didn't get my point. 

Beause, rather, they retake that each player can only enter with 3 accounts as before, and take out the "auto attack" so they are "forced" to play on their own and not using that macro car, so the server does not saturate as it is right now ... it is my opinion as 1 of the many disgruntled players with this new system