Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, August 22

Juji

4 hours ago, MrRomero said:

the problem is when the players disconnect the sections are taken does not relocate the player from the server.

Enter the game, exit turn off the PC, turn on the PC and reconnect to the game. This indicated that the account was in use, then when trying again enter without problems.

OLD BUG that NCSOFT refuse to fix.. 

1 hour ago, Sesh said:

@Juji & @Hime

not sure what you guys did to the server, but it caused more problems than the 0 problems I had before

when I reset the dual class of my iss, I lost his enchanter cloak...it just disappeared

What do you mean "reset dual class", what was your dual class?

1 hour ago, Sesh said:

@Juji & @Hime

not sure what you guys did to the server, but it caused more problems than the 0 problems I had before

when I reset the dual class of my iss, I lost his enchanter cloak...it just disappeared

100% sure u have internet problems.B|

8 hours ago, Juji said:

Update:

Our team is still monitoring the server performance for now until we can further increase the queue limit. We are also planning a major hardware adjustment that will require additional downtime, but should greatly increase the server performance. More details on this change will be shared tomorrow.

I can also tease some of the major events that we have scheduled to start soon on the Live servers:

• New Artifacts of Power
  • Golden Compass Event - Lurin's Fortress
  • Multiple Server Settings
  • Attendance Checklist Event

We are still waiting to resolve the latency as you know, but we have not forgotten about compensation and will have a special pack available in the L2 Store next week.

Thank you again for being patient with us! 

After no limit acc log - all event must to be remade.  Its big difference you log 1-3 acc or 7-49 acc and getting tradable reward. Like for last one "coins" event - i know some people who play 5+ years with 1-3 acc and  get in event reward profit 1kkk. Some "bot" tipe - people was login 10+ acc and get 2-3 waep +10 with other stuff profit 30kkk... Its not correct. And not respect for people who not play "bot" type game.

special pack available in the L2 Store next week

must to be 2-3 types

1. For people who pay for prestige and destiny pack - pack

2. For random people - who never not pay even 1$ - different pack

It's no coreck if "bot" tipe people getting the same compensation - because they not lost nothing.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unlimited clients from 1 pc is the worst idea, 7 is too much, 3 was lets say Okay.

Also I agree, prestige pack/destiny pack users should get more boosts of some kind.

ATM bot users and insane multyboxers are having an advantage and SERVERS suffer because of their high numbers.

For sure 2000+ boxed toons + bots will play a huge role in the way our servers perform. 

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Unlimited clients from 1 pc is the worst idea, 7 is too much, 3 was lets say Okay.

Also I agree, prestige pack/destiny pack users should get more boosts of some kind.

ATM bot users and insane multyboxers are having an advantage and SERVERS suffer because of their high numbers.

For sure 2000+ boxed toons + bots will play a huge role in the way our servers perform. 

I agree 7 - its not ok. But in may opinion 4-5 its best for all. Like before i said - normally we using party of 2-4 acc and most 1-2 shops. Personally im using 3-4 - if play afk. Instances - with 1. I think most active people in game doing like this. Most we have 2 computers. Before was need to use 1 computer for shops - all we have something to sell or to buy. And in client login now we have 5 acc login memory. So maybe 5 its best option.

40 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

I agree 7 - its not ok. But in may opinion 4-5 its best for all. Like before i said - normally we using party of 2-4 acc and most 1-2 shops. Personally im using 3-4 - if play afk. Instances - with 1. I think most active people in game doing like this. Most we have 2 computers. Before was need to use 1 computer for shops - all we have something to sell or to buy. And in client login now we have 5 acc login memory. So maybe 5 its best option.

You guys keep taking this argument which is invalid cause you are jealous that you can't run 7 accounts. Stop it, account limit is not the problem it was working without a single problem before update. They need to fix the real problem not put a band aid on it so that it can mess up even more in the future.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TriHard said:

You guys keep taking this argument which is invalid cause you are jealous that you can't run 7 accounts. Stop it, account limit is not the problem it was working without a single problem before update. They need to fix the real problem not put a band aid on it so that it can mess up even more in the future.

Why you think like this? with 1 computer i can run 14-15 without problem, with other 2-3. So i can run 3 partys. But why need? I not have what to do in real life? :)

And most important - why need this for server owners? 500 aktive people and 2500 botes? From this 500 just 50 buy prestige ant other items from l2 store? And at all we have 3000 and lags? Personally i not see any reason - why for server need "bot" type accounts.

Why this ~50 people who pay money must to pay for other 2500 afk accounts?

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
  • Thanks 1

queue length for GMT+1 at 13:00 is 144..

But we forget, that lifting the limits to unlimited number of accounts brought more chars into servers. Now my almost all chars has hero coins in their inventory, despite not spending on them real money. 

Number of users (chars) online is the real sign of game usability. 

If the shop (in real life) is popular, and has many customers, you are looking for ways to accommodate more customers, not to limit entry to highest payers.

And if you buy gift card on somebody request, the question is: "who is the customer, person who pays in the money, or person on which behalf the money was payed?".

Therefore, limiting the number of chars, means artificial downgrading game popularity.

And i doubt, that somebody logs in more chars that he/she actually needs. Except now, when waiting time due to queues are so long. Now everybody (if have a chance) logins their extra chars just in case, - if there will be a need for them latter. (check, how many shops started to buy/sell mats). 

But for data gathering for analysis, i ques it is OK to introduce limits on the temporary basis.

This is personal opinion, and not an intention to start a discussion, or insult anyone with different point of view.

Edited by Liti

Account limit is not a solution just stop repeating it and think with your heads, also you are forgetting that it will be another blow for people who want to farm in game for items instead of p2w so you will make the game even more p2w if you put account limit.

Edited by TriHard

54 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Why you think like this? with 1 computer i can run 14-15 without problem, with other 2-3. So i can run 3 partys. But why need? I not have what to do in real life? :)

And most important - why need this for server owners? 500 aktive people and 2500 botes? From this 500 just 50 buy prestige ant other items from l2 store? And at all we have 3000 and lags? Personally i not see any reason - why for server need "bot" type accounts.

Why this ~50 people who pay money must to pay for other 2500 afk accounts?

ok leader ;) which category do I fall into in these accounts and people? I wondered as a HUMAN who has never spent Ncoin! :P:D:x

11 minutes ago, TriHard said:

Account limit is not a solution just stop repeating it and think with your heads, also you are forgetting that it will be another blow for people who want to farm in game for items instead of p2w so you will make the game even more p2w if you put account limit.

F*** U those farmers. I don't wanna stuck in queue for a whole life. People who want farm in pure p2w game are vegetables. If developers replace them by npcs I won't cry.