Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, August 22

Juji

4 minutes ago, joyswings said:

I have a suggestion :

If the characters who died playing AFK are not resurrected within 30 min, let them be DC ;)

This opens up space for active players who want to play :D

i think that option is already "on" cuz if u stay afk too much u get dc

the thing is that the server disconnects u but in the queue for some reason doesnt count if u dont log in again..somehow u are still online lol

Edited by malaras

Unlimited boting is destructive for social aspect of the game. Also, as we see, game algorithm is not ready for mass boting. They even can not improve login queue algorithm. They don't think about players at all, they think only about money.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

11 hours ago, Juji said:

Update:

Our team is still monitoring the server performance for now until we can further increase the queue limit. We are also planning a major hardware adjustment that will require additional downtime, but should greatly increase the server performance. More details on this change will be shared tomorrow.

I can also tease some of the major events that we have scheduled to start soon on the Live servers:

• New Artifacts of Power
  • Golden Compass Event - Lurin's Fortress
  • Multiple Server Settings
  • Attendance Checklist Event

We are still waiting to resolve the latency as you know, but we have not forgotten about compensation and will have a special pack available in the L2 Store next week.

Thank you again for being patient with us! 

Seems to me, they mock us.

1. What if player get disconnected into instance with 1h time limit? Queue?

2. How much time I should spend with this queue if I wanna get attendance?

3. I won't pay for lags and queue. GL with your new artifact event!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PanZloty said:

Odkąd pamiętam ncsoft tworzy serwery dla botów i wszyscy udają, że nie.
Oszukujesz siebie, grasz w boty i nie
udajesz, że jesteś botami, jesteś oszustem, a administrator pomaga ci, tworzy dla ciebie serwery. Ale na forum total QQ, omg ppl, daj sobie spokój. Gracze online przestają grać, polecam serwer https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/ 9 euro i grasz z pudełkiem Polecam!

Kochanek Lineage 2
przepraszam za tłumacza Google

4game is the same sh1et but ok, I admit...they have less payed promos and mobs really drop full items and good adena.

14 hours ago, Juji said:

Update:

Our team is still monitoring the server performance for now until we can further increase the queue limit. We are also planning a major hardware adjustment that will require additional downtime, but should greatly increase the server performance. More details on this change will be shared tomorrow.

I can also tease some of the major events that we have scheduled to start soon on the Live servers:

• New Artifacts of Power

We are still waiting to resolve the latency as you know, but we have not forgotten about compensation and will have a special pack available in the L2 Store next week.

Can we guess what HW adjusment you are going to add?

My guess is : A Better CPU Coolling solution.

Update:

• New Artifacts of Power

6 hours ago, Tora said:

100% sure u have internet problems.B|

no, I live in the USA with perfect internet and my characters logged in 24/7 no lag and no waiting in line

6 hours ago, what3v3r said:

@Sesh  noone of us has any problem with that. And i asked friends noone had same problem. At the shout noone complained too. Are you sure your post isnt fake alarm for gms? :P 

I don't believe you, every1 knows you don't have friends....

4 hours ago, malaras said:

i think that option is already "on" cuz if u stay afk too much u get dc

the thing is that the server disconnects u but in the queue for some reason doesnt count if u dont log in again..somehow u are still online lol

I'm just talking about characters who died during the AFK and were not resurrected. The fishing action can take quite a long time with 85 + lvl bait ... Or the vendors are in constant sitting action ... So I think it can't be done for every still character you say. ;) :x ^_^

• Amraith locked this topic
  • Hime unpinned this topic