Known Issue: Server Queues

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

As of yesterday's server maintenance, a temporary server queue has been added to investigate the high latency issue. We will gradually increase the queue as we monitor server impact. For the time being, you may hit a queue when trying to log into the game.

49 minutes ago, malaras said:

4-5 hours before oly and its already 200 ppl at the queue...imagine what will happen when oly starts.

Everyone will be crying here and then they will shutdown the server, that's what gonna happen!

Queue 255, well - better - system is telling me that my account is in use - I tried to legged - not logged in xD Seriously - stop making shit out of this game and fix it :/ Ranking system is messing your whole database and create lags and mess - remove this useless option and ppl will be happy. Oly is enough for ranking system - why you try to add something that is useless and create problems?! Start fixing problems - not create them :/

@Hime @Juji We all recognize that you are doing the best you can to resolve the issues, and we appreciate your efforts. Before implementing Temporary solutions please think your players. It's better for everyone to log 1 active character at the moment, rather 300 people only to log 7 characters each, and active people to wait in the queue for hours. Decrease the limit to 1 account / pc temporary. This will allow all players to have at least a small share of the fun. Good luck on resolving the issues :ph34r:

@Juji @Hime

During this time of increase and adressing the delay issues on ncwest servers I thought about a solution to adress this queue list that is increase our login time. This server login we share between; bots and real players. Since ncwest servers have been around for so long those accounts of real players have been here for years. For bots it's less then a year I think. Is it possible for ncwest or the Dev team to make it; so that real player accounts that exist more then 1 year to be lower on the queue list? I don't mind that a queue list exist; but I think an update could be made. We all would like the idea that those who greatly support ncwest to be able to enjoy the ncoin spend. Also to be more supportive to the costumers. Then to prevend them to be able to login. Nobody likes to wait this long, this is going on for days now; a little script can be paid back alot; since now the costumers are spending there money somewhere else.

Edited by Syndra

1 hour 10mins to get from 204 to log in...… u Fxcking having me on??? 1st place I go blazing swamp and see parties of 7 with random bloody names farming as ppl have 7 clients running !!!! GO BACK TO 3...… 1 MAIN AND 2 BOXES!! HOW FXCKING HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

@Hime disable the quest reward item that give lv2 jewels and +5  circlet (LVL 95, and LV99 reward)! a few greedy players log over 100 toons auto hunt for those quest reward ,

blazing swamp is packed with 7 man party random toon name!! they are onto something that make adena and fuel their main toon!

or make the paulin tw set 30 days version instead permanent! and put the paulin tw set 30day on l2store for 40 ncoin each so at least those box need to pay 40ncoin every 30days to keep doing what they are doing instead sucking up all the resources like a leech.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

As of yesterday's server maintenance, a temporary server queue has been added to investigate the high latency issue. We will gradually increase the queue as we monitor server impact. For the time being, you may hit a queue when trying to log into the game.

This is absurd !!! We paid for the prestige pack and now we can't play !? So kidding, you can only!

2 minutes ago, jibby said:

@Hime disable the quest reward item that give lv2 jewels and +5  circlet (LVL 95, and LV99 reward)! a few greedy players log over 100 toons auto hunt for those quest reward ,

blazing swamp is packed with 7 man party random toon name!! they are onto something that make adena and fuel their main toon!

or make the paulin tw set 30 days version instead permanent! and put the paulin tw set 30day on l2store for 40 ncoin each so at least those box need to pay 40ncoin every 30days to keep doing what they are doing instead sucking up all the resources like a leech.

I agree this system is getting abused...

I wonder when they will put the culpom '' skip queue ''? This nonsense to be 2 hours in line waiting to login 1 screen is not giving anymore.can someone tell me ?? because this forum seems so abandoned about the servers 

Edited by SueLZito

11 minutes ago, jibby said:

The smart move would have been to make these quests only available to those who purchase Prestige subscriptions. In fact, it's time to rework the whole monthly subscription package anyway and give better incentives.

18 minutes ago, jibby said:

@Hime  desative o item de recompensa da missão que fornece jóias lv2 e +5 circlet (recompensa LVL 95 e LV99)! alguns jogadores gananciosos registram mais de 100 toons em busca de recompensa,

pântano ardente é embalado com 7 homem partido aleatório toon nome !! eles estão em algo que fazem adena e abastecem seu toon principal!

ou faça o paulin tw set 30 dias versão em vez permanente! e colocar o paulino set 30 dias na l2store por 40 ncoins cada, então pelo menos essa caixa precisa pagar 40nin cada 30 dias para continuar fazendo o que eles estão fazendo, em vez de sugar todos os recursos como uma sanguessuga.

It's no use they tool the newbie farm, and keep allowing the bot the way it is. the first big change is to bar the bot entry (in an efficient way)