Forums

Known Issue: Server Queues

Hime

While I'm out hunting I see a ton of people who are not playing, they just have their characters standing in a corner or halfway between a wall. You need to try and kick the inactive players like that out so the queue won't be so high and give people who really want to play a chance without having to wait half the day!!

3 minutes ago, FLASH7776 said:

While I'm out hunting I see a ton of people who are not playing, they just have their characters standing in a corner or halfway between a wall. You need to try and kick the inactive players like that out so the queue won't be so high and give people who really want to play a chance without having to wait half the day!!

people let their chars on because they don't want to wait for second time on same day the queue ,its better to leave it on than to wait again 300 queue when i return home 

100+ people already said it but I will add my voice too as maybe you need 10+ pages with the same info, so your brains can absorb it:

LIMIT THE NUMBER OF ACCOUNTS PER PERSON,

so half of the bots will disappear from the server (at least temporary) and active people would be able to play!

Good night

Forgive me, but what kind of solution do you find to solve this, create other servers to try to identify latencies? Sorry, but there are players with more than one machine that logs in multiple accounts, wouldn't it be much more interesting if you had limited the number of logged in accounts to the extreme, or just left one or two to log in until the problem was solved? There are a lot of players who buy Ncoins who are out of game and etc, or have no patience, you can see, half of logged in players are from macro accounts, automatically uploading.

• Juji locked this topic
  • Juji unpinned this topic