What means the word "Game" nowdays?

Aic

Lineage 2 is a Game.

@Juji and @Hime I want to spend my precious and limited free time to a game when i want and NOT when the game thinks that i can launch it.

Stop trying to guide player's time. 

You're making people aggresive, for no reason.

1 hour ago, Aic said:

Lineage 2 is a Game.

@Juji and @Hime I want to spend my precious and limited free time to a game when i want and NOT when the game thinks that i can launch it.

I doubt anyone is making you do anything here, it's all voluntary act on your part.

If you can't login when your want, then pass and try another time when you're free. Simple as that.

17 minutes ago, mixa said:

If you can't login when your want, then pass and try another time when you're free. Simple as that.

I try to relog now that i am free, queue is 187 - before was 134, that's pointless. You can't log when you want.

2 hours ago, Aic said:

Lineage 2 is a Game.

JAJAJAJA my god. No one tries to control your precious time. The game has a latency problem at this time and that is why they must resort to a waiting queue. Are u goind to think that they are tyrants who do this for fun?. DUH?

9 minutes ago, Masakatzu said:

JAJAJAJA my god. No one tries to control your precious time. The game has a latency problem at this time and that is why they must resort to a waiting queue. Are u goind to think that they are tyrants who do this for fun?. DUH?

So you believe that the queue system is temporarily? hahahhah, that was fun! Welcome to the world of Lineage 2!

9 minutes ago, Aic said:

So you believe that the queue system is temporarily? hahahhah, that was fun! Welcome to the world of Lineage 2!

How long have u played l2? 1 week?. Previously the queue system was not implemented and now due to latency problems this system had to be carried out. Do u think that they will continue to keep it KNOWING that it is not a benefit for the player who contribute with payment?. I mean... if u have a business that is slow because u have only one empoyee, you are going to look for or put another employee to serve faster and you can sell more or hire one that is much faster than the first. LOGICA PURA PAPA!.

The problem is, blaming legit players for bot players fault.

This is not a logical question, it's more like people who has been doing everything right being harmed with "rules" (being temporary or not) that SHOULD be applied to specifc players only.