Classic's Current Situation

Dandilo

@Juji @Hime

Did you notice that the servers are dead? Full of "autofarm" players? No competition?

The Classic began with great anticipation, settings faithful to the proposed. It has now become a purchase tool with P2w items.

It is no longer an interesting, immersive, fun game. You once again killed L2, relied on developer decisions, and having profit policies is an old mistake but still practiced by NCSoft. Congratulations, the illegal servers have become more attractive again.

Wish these posts would just pass away [content moderated].  L2 classic isn’t dead.  More people macro so they can farm adena and items.  Less bots that I see, but some are still there, they’re east to identify.  Theres a much larger macro population.  Population on “talking island” is high.  The game is doing fine.  I’m a big fan of classic, but I enjoy the new additions.

if you don’t enjoy the game don’t play.  If you do, do.  

Is “do, do” shitty to say?

• Haha 1

On 8/23/2019 at 8:38 AM, Dandilo said:

@Juji @Hime

Did you notice that the servers are dead? Full of "autofarm" players? No competition?

The Classic began with great anticipation, settings faithful to the proposed. It has now become a purchase tool with P2w items.

It is no longer an interesting, immersive, fun game. You once again killed L2, relied on developer decisions, and having profit policies is an old mistake but still practiced by NCSoft. Congratulations, the illegal servers have become more attractive again.

sad..but true..
Current patch absolutely trash..Locations that we wont farm for next years,Castie siege waste of time,no chance to take Giran. In order to compete on olympiad you need to log 8 Windows..not everyone can afford it.. This just force you to run a multiple BOTS to afford shots.. Like,do this "DEVELOPERS" know how they bleeped up or wtf is  happening

1 hour ago, EncubeREAL said:

sad..but true..
Current patch absolutely trash..Locations that we wont farm for next years,Castie siege waste of time,no chance to take Giran. In order to compete on olympiad you need to log 8 Windows..not everyone can afford it.. This just force you to run a multiple BOTS to afford shots.. Like,do this "DEVELOPERS" know how they bleeped up or wtf is  happening

The Olympics are very boring if you need 8 accounts to be competitive, I find no more reason to play here, the fun in the castle sieges, olys and PvP is over. Things should be like in the previous patch to get back the fun

On 8/23/2019 at 8:38 AM, Dandilo said:

@Juji @Hime

Useless to fight nc bro,they ignore our topics,the only way is to not log off 1 day all server and to prove them  that we control them,not they us,but very small chance all server/characters to listen to eachother and to do as a one community ...

4 hours ago, Shansung said:

Wish these posts would just pass away [content moderated].  L2 classic isn’t dead.  More people macro so they can farm adena and items.  Less bots that I see, but some are still there, they’re east to identify.  Theres a much larger macro population.  Population on “talking island” is high.  The game is doing fine.  I’m a big fan of classic, but I enjoy the new additions.

I respect your opinion and understand that you like the current version, but to suggest that the posts are "moderate" is to silence the client, which is us, we have the right to complain, suggest and criticize, because we are the ones who support this game.

On 8/23/2019 at 10:49 AM, Shansung said:

I have to agree with Sansung.

We have our dear classic on road for long, and look what happened with Skelth, hard-core, month subscription and yet ended up a dead server, filled with RTM whom hunt new player to prevent them farm thus trying to force them to buy adena.  

Like a cancer those guys keep killing any low rate server, official or illegal.

NCsoft for sure was aware of this situation, yes they could work on a bot and RMT control but they didn't, dunno if they could care or if the effort just would be worthless, since few people are willing to pay for subs every month.

Do we have pay to win stuff now?   Lineage 2 aways had a P2W sistem, but before the money went to RTM hands, NCsoft just find a way to change that..... "oooh but before we could farm...."   Really?, maybe 15 years ago, but now RTM wont let you farm unless you pay them.

I understand  some players are good ones, who deserved a more clean and classic game, who want play the game for fun and not to make money, who would support NCsoft with a subscription....but I dont know if the number is high enought for them to open a new real classic server again.

I remember some people wanted to compete bot with auto macro hehe.Npw all servers is on auto afk and will stay this way for ever  like on live servers.GMs have to think something to bring back the players in front of the screen. Make siege every day or something else or say bb to this game.

On 8/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, Bozolina said:

I have to agree with Sansung.

We have our dear classic on road for long, and look what happened with Skelth, hard-core, month subscription and yet ended up a dead server, filled with RTM whom hunt new player to prevent them farm thus trying to force them to buy adena.  

Like a cancer those guys keep killing any low rate server, official or illegal.

NCsoft for sure was aware of this situation, yes they could work on a bot and RMT control but they didn't, dunno if they could care or if the effort just would be worthless, since few people are willing to pay for subs every month.

Do we have pay to win stuff now?   Lineage 2 aways had a P2W sistem, but before the money went to RTM hands, NCsoft just find a way to change that..... "oooh but before we could farm...."   Really?, maybe 15 years ago, but now RTM wont let you farm unless you pay them.

I understand  some players are good ones, who deserved a more clean and classic game, who want play the game for fun and not to make money, who would support NCsoft with a subscription....but I dont know if the number is high enought for them to open a new real classic server again.

The numbers were high enough when the "Classic" server opened. The problem was the people quit once they realized NcSoft does not give a shit about the game only care about getting income from P2W. So even if they open a new server with subscription model. i don't think people will bite that bait.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roni said:

The numbers were high enough when the "Classic" server opened. The problem was the people quit once they realized NcSoft does not give a shit about the game only care about getting income from P2W. So even if they open a new server with subscription model. i don't think people will bite that bait. 

Would probably depend on their description of a "subscription" model. Even then I'm sure a lot of people are done with NCWest and NCsoft in general after being burned this time. Probably the only hope of a sub working and actually getting people to come is if Juji said sub only no p2w shop items period, not just "at launch".

You can't argue that the game isn't done though, they've ruined sieges and oly, and open world pvp(which was basically non existent) is now completely dead with the teleport system. Everything that made the game good has been ruined to the point that the only thing there is to do in game is kill raids at set times at night.

Awhile back I logged into live just to see how it had changed since I had quit and I thought it was horrible how the only thing to do was instances, nobody was grinding out in xp zones. Somehow that seems better than what we have here though.

Olympiad is a weird thing on classic, but it's a change for quite some time now.May be looking stupid for the moment, but it might become rather fun rather funny in the future.These recent changed brought some fresh new elements to it.

5 hours ago, Mach5 said:

Would probably depend on their description of a "subscription" model. Even then I'm sure a lot of people are done with NCWest and NCsoft in general after being burned this time. Probably the only hope of a sub working and actually getting people to come is if Juji said sub only no p2w shop items period, not just "at launch".

You can't argue that the game isn't done though, they've ruined sieges and oly, and open world pvp(which was basically non existent) is now completely dead with the teleport system. Everything that made the game good has been ruined to the point that the only thing there is to do in game is kill raids at set times at night.

Awhile back I logged into live just to see how it had changed since I had quit and I thought it was horrible how the only thing to do was instances, nobody was grinding out in xp zones. Somehow that seems better than what we have here though.

Maybe  no  one is farming xp zones cos high lvl assholes come with pk chars and kill you just for fun. Was this the ”fun” you are talking about ? Or killing lvl 30 chars with magnus ponies at low lvl raids, just so you can kill them yourself with your cp ? Is this the ”fun” for you ? No matter how  NC changed the meta, there have always been assholes wanting to prey on smaller clans, lower lvls, etc etc .... Enemy allies dropping wars just so they can farm epics as soon as a 3rd ally tried to exploit the conflict between them and maybe steal 1 or 2 epics. This is the ”fun” ? Camping spawn teleports with pk chars or high lvl chars so you can get +1 kill on some poor bleep from the enemy clan ? This is your ”fun” ? Crawl back to your hole and dont set foot here again. Honor is long dead in L2, killed by very same players who praise to much on these forums. How many players didnt leave clan after getting fully geared just to join the enemy clan and have a laugh ? etc etc etc ... NC didnt kill the game. Greed did !