Dimensional Siege 4-22-18

AiZeN

Nova failed to take Rune back from MS even after forcing their pets in other clans to move to Nova.....

Nova failed to even destroy the doors in Rune.....

Max didn't even sign on any castle......

Discuss? 

1 hour ago, Keoz said:

You forgot MS bringing 2 Dragon Weapons and 3 casters to Goddard and failing to take it away from FS. For the rest, I have no idea what was going on in the other territories :D

lol I saw you yesterday damn and I thought you're someone decent cause you talk a lot of trash but jesus son you play tank and before you cast your defensive skills your whole pt is dead da fck is that son......... horrible gameplay..... I suggest focus more on improving on your gameplay than talking trash here in forums :P

7 hours ago, Keoz said:

You forgot MS bringing 2 Dragon Weapons and 3 casters to Goddard and failing to take it away from FS. For the rest, I have no idea what was going on in the other territories :D

Failing to take castle? Lol my pt and Veloco pt went in and cleared entire castle in less than 5 min. Maybe next time we will bring a cresting toon 9_9

9 hours ago, Keoz said:

0xa0xa0x0ax0a are you serious now bro? wtf!

2 hours ago, Sniffo said:

Failing to take castle? Lol my pt and Veloco pt went in and cleared entire castle in less than 5 min. Maybe next time we will bring a cresting toon 9_9

Maybe? You bringed 3 cresting toons this Dim Siege. And for the rest, I don't talk trash, not my game. What's stated before is just factual

And yeah, talking about gameplay to a toon with less than 50b worth in gear, while failing to take Goddard from 3 incomplete parties. It was nice to see both Truffle and Rown in our territory tho, also Katrise at the end, he's a cool guy

I can grant you are the strongest PvP force at the moment, but also quite underachievers in Siege-domain and we are discussing Siege results ;)

1 minute ago, Keoz said:

Maybe? You bringed 3 cresting toons this Dim Siege. And for the rest, I don't talk trash, not my game. What's stated before is just factual

And yeah, talking about gameplay to a toon with less than 50b worth in gear, while failing to take Goddard from 3 incomplete parties. It was nice to see both Truffle and Rown in our territory tho, also Katrise at the end, he's a cool guy

I can grant you are the strongest PvP force at the moment, but also quite underachievers in Siege-domain and we are discussing Siege results ;)

Trust me if we are to take a castle and be able to cast we will do it bro no matter what....having some alt toons low in lvl and no gear doesn't mean we fail bro, but if you put it this way next siege get ready for some nice gear and lvl toons :P

3 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Trust me if we are to take a castle and be able to cast we will do it bro no matter what....having some alt toons low in lvl and no gear doesn't mean we fail bro, but if you put it this way next siege get ready for some nice gear and lvl toons :P

Oh really, tell me about Aden ;), also judging from gear, those cresting toons had more gear that some of us fighting there lol, and again also bringing 3 different ones, port toon at castle entrance, etc. says that you did care a lil about it. Pretending you don't care unless you win is just poor sportmanship;)

Hey bro, you win some, you lose some, that's how the ball rolls. You took Rune from us a couple of weeks ago with full force, we won this defense. GG, WP and see you next time ^^

1 minute ago, Keoz said:

Oh really, tell me about Aden ;), also judging from gear, those cresting toons had more gear that some of us fighting there lol, and again also bringing 3 different ones, port toon at castle entrance, etc. says that you did care a lil about it. Pretending you don't care unless you win is just poor sportmanship;)

Hey bro, you win some, you lose some, that's how the ball rolls. You took Rune from us a couple of weeks ago with full force, we won this defense. GG, WP and see you next time ^^

Aden is on nova hands as long as the MP regen "EPIC" zone is up for them, after that Aden will be taken within minutes...Just want you to make sure that being happy that you didn't lost your castle is temporary but don't brag about that LUCKNESS of yours...

3 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Aden is on nova hands as long as the MP regen "EPIC" zone is up for them, after that Aden will be taken within minutes...Just want you to make sure that being happy that you didn't lost your castle is temporary but don't brag about that LUCKNESS of yours...

DimRune did took something closer to months than minutes to be taken tho, but hey, you finally got it, kudos for that

Now, you guys opened the topic to talk about last DimSiege, not me, I'm just discussing how it was for us. We may lose next time? Yeah, it's a possibility, but we'll discuss that when that happens, this time it was not the case and I guess we have the right to be happy about it ;)

Everything is temporary my friends, both good and bad moments. Just enjoy the ride

1 minute ago, Keoz said:

DimRune did took something closer to months than minutes to be taken tho, but hey, you finally got it, kudos for that

Now, you guys opened the topic to talk about last DimSiege, not me, I'm just discussing how it was for us. We may lose next time? Yeah, it's a possibility, but we'll discuss that when that happens, this time it was not the case and I guess we have the right to be happy about it ;)

Everything is temporary my friends, both good and bad moments. Just enjoy the ride

Be happy but don't brag about it so much like you achieve something great...and small son just to know, on dime server before we took rune all those months we were fight alone against NOVA and when we were pushing them hard enough to take Rune they were calling their dogs to help them...but after a co-operation with DH (sound fare to me) as MAX were busy fighting to take Aden back and they weren't able to help NOVA, we finally took it :D:P a straight clan vs clan fight and NOVA ended as homeless trashes

11 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

Be happy but don't brag about it so much like you achieve something great...and small son just to know, on dime server before we took rune all those months we were fight alone against NOVA and when we were pushing them hard enough to take Rune they were calling their dogs to help them...but after a co-operation with DH (sound fare to me) as MAX were busy fighting to take Aden back and they weren't able to help NOVA, we finally took it :D:P a straight clan vs clan fight and NOVA ended as homeless trashes

Brag so much? I left 1 comment on the topic and got back 3 from you guys, now I'm just responding xD

Now you are just bragging about the epic conquer from some weeks ago for no reasonxD

There's no point talking to Nova's pets (FS) considering 1 pt of MS can wipe their whole clan anyways we were busy taking other castles as well from other Nova pets while keeping our castle's doors scratch free. The casters are merely boxes that doesn't even have gears so I don't even know what stupidity this guy is talking about anyways not so shock about that considering he says that the reason he is horrible at this game is because his gear doesn't amount to 50b but I doubt he knows that you don't need any gears to use defensive skills at the right time before your pt dies :P

Archived