Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, August 23

Juji

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

• Server Hardware will be upgraded 

Queue limit will be increased once we have confirmed the server latency issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

The solution dont is hwrdware mate, solution is delete bots and only 3 acouts max for ip easy,  in naia server only are arronund 300/350 real people playing, others chars are only bots i see yesterday all times sumoners with paulina equip  run after another if  ncsoft upgrade hardware and dont delte bots is same nothing, maybe todya naia have about 1500 bots or more with upgrade hardware naia got to 6000 bots or more.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

• Server Hardware will be upgraded 

Queue limit will be increased once we have confirmed the server latency issue has been resolved.

We all understand that they are making changes to improve the server and see the problems of latency, but many of us lose runes, cake, weapons, equipment with time or the possibility of making instances, in which the ADM of the service should at least give buff or restore the items or lost time maybe put a patch event as a free network to compensate for what happened, unfortunately you only pay attention and special care to the classic servers.

ATTE DADDYYANKEE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaddyYankee said:

We all understand that they are making changes to improve the server and see the problems of latency, but many of us lose runes, cake, weapons, equipment with time or the possibility of making instances, in which the ADM of the service should at least give buff or restore the items or lost time maybe put a patch event as a free network to compensate for what happened, unfortunately you only pay attention and special care to the classic servers.

ATTE DADDYYANKEE

THIS ^. But NCsoft is a bunch of scamming cheapskates. They only care about saving face and rarely do whats right by the paying customers. 

18 minutes ago, Juji said:

Instead of say "thanks" be preparing better a good and long COMPENSATION, cuz this 2 weeks u really make the game unplayable, we dont want angel cat buff, or gm buffs, no, not more of this ****, we want at least 2 weeks of 300% more base exp, A REAL 300% BASE EXP, not the **** that u always say and at the end are only like 100% real. 

now is my turn to say, THX FOR UR UNDERSTANING our lovely DEV TEAM!

PD: for future updates, be sure u have the neccesary to handle it before bring it to ncwest servers

Edited by KAROS
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaddyYankee said:

ATTE DADDYYANKEE

did you show up when Juji came to server to give out super awesome VP exp buff to everyone that is "Live"??? those buffs pay itself off for 1 hr lost rune time and he came multiple times in a day.  

The only time i would broadcast that NCsoft is legit even after all the money i've spent is if I got a Stage 1 dragon weapon. Even after spending 10Kusd+ still not even close and these guys still cant afford a decent computer for a server with the money i spent alone lol. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mpixlas said:
  • Attendance Checklist Event

We are still waiting to resolve the latency as you know, but we have not forgotten about compensation and will have a special pack available in the L2 Store next week.

Just be patient guys

in L2 store, that's what they want, you got LAG?, you couldn't play for weeks?

Don't Worry if you give us money for NcCoin i give you a santa hat that burps when ppl cheer on you

Just now, Liti said:

Mystical..

everyone is running now with ruby lvl2 permanent... try to log in into server from time to time..

What can I say, business has been booming. The only reason why I'm able to play now is because I'm on "vacation." :) 

And if everyone has level 2 now, all the more reason to refresh me with level 1. I won't complain. lol

5 minutes ago, NuclearFusion said:

in L2 store, that's what they want, you got LAG?, you couldn't play for weeks?

Don't Worry if you give us money for NcCoin i give you a santa hat that burps when ppl cheer on you

I dont think that those they talk about will be with ncoins.......just wait to see what they will give us and then we can rage whine as we should.

4 minutes ago, Liti said:

Mystikal :) lvl2 rubies is for free... just simple q to kill few hundred easy mobs.... as a other 3 jewelries, and +5 circlet. Just log in, make quests and enjoy :)

LOL! No, I meant the Advanced Jewels (30 day) that were given out with the Returning Hero Packs a few months back along with Dragon shirt, boss jewels, etc., not the lower level jewels. In fact, if they want to just give me another Returning Hero Pack that would be awesome.

I don't care about new hardware. Do something with bots. They are everywhere. Queue forced me to the classic. There is the same experience. Bots are everywhere: they farm your spots, they spam you messages... And developers do nothing. Atm, official servers have worse reputation than almost every illegal server.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements