Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, August 23

Juji

new maintenance I love this game 1h to log you play for 1h and after 1,5 h maintenance The Dev Team ROCKS!!!! I hope on their new job request dont write on section previous experience "NcSoft Dev Team" Hahahahahhaha 
i saw on post that " dev tema trying to fix it "mate the Dev Team FAILED ! every day they failing more and more 

Edited by Solaris

5 minutes ago, bleep said:

Would like the GM buffs to last longer if this keeps happening to compensate. Like 12hr buffs or something of the sort? or keep the gm buffs going for like 24hrs in town or FI?

Leave the special buffers in town the next holiday weekend. No one will go to sleep anyway. :)

• Haha 1

• L2 Team
58 minutes ago, KAROS said:

Instead of say "thanks" be preparing better a good and long COMPENSATION, cuz this 2 weeks u really make the game unplayable, we dont want angel cat buff, or gm buffs, no, not more of this ****, we want at least 2 weeks of 300% more base exp, A REAL 300% BASE EXP, not the **** that u always say and at the end are only like 100% real. 

now is my turn to say, THX FOR UR UNDERSTANING our lovely DEV TEAM!

PD: for future updates, be sure u have the neccesary to handle it before bring it to ncwest servers

We have multiple server settings that we planned for next week and you already seem to be some kind of psychic for one of them ;)

A compensation pack will be offered in the L2 store for 0 NCoin for the latency issue with Freya's Ice Roses and more!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Katiyana said:

Why so much QQ? SO MUCH WIMING? LET THEM WORK TO GIVE US A PROPER SERVER TO PLAY, CRYING DON'T GIVE US NOTHING...GIVE,GIVE...ITS ONLY WHAT U PPL WANT... 

i just want to play with no lag and no wait 2 hours to log to a game ....

Just now, Juji said:

We have multiple server settings next week and you already seem to be some kind of psychic for one of them ;)

A compensation pack will be offered in the L2 store for 0 NCoin for the latency issue with Freya's Ice Roses and more!

YES, thank you, freya ice roses. Could you also please make them tradable?

There are many of us complaining about the server. We have no reason to complain, but we can see that the guys are trying to solve the problem they are qualifying.
GM beware because official l2 server every day is asking for player.

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

We have multiple server settings that we planned for next week and you already seem to be some kind of psychic for one of them ;)

Thanks juji

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

Is this like a corporate thing that makes you do all these changes to live servers? Or what's going on? You give out these bleep roses and crap for really bad issues! At one point it made me feel like the "devs" gave up on western version of live servers and just focused on classic.

2 minutes ago, JatenoMamilos said:

@Juji please put an account limit !! there are people who log in 7 accounts thus taking the place of who wants to login !! help us with this !!

There is, it works with IP, so if you have 3 laptops you can still log 9 accounts, or was it 6 nowdays?

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

• Server Hardware will be upgraded 

Queue limit will be increased once we have confirmed the server latency issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

just 1 question, why not remove the waiting list? better confirmation :)