Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, August 23

Juji

Just now, JatenoMamilos said:

@Juji please put an account limit !! there are people who log in 7 accounts thus taking the place of who wants to login !! help us with this !!

And we will continue to do so even if they limit us to 1 box per pc. No way in hell I'm doing dim100 on my alts 1 alt at a time. Obvious aggression aside, the queue is temporary and most likely it will once again become a thing of the past with this maintenance.

1 minute ago, Origami said:

Several VMs with vpns and its bypassed

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

you dont need 3 pc you can have virtual and can log from a pc too many accounts xD

Yes yes... I'm just giving you most basic example.

• L2 Team
Just now, KissMyKnife said:

just 1 question, why not remove the waiting list? better confirmation :)

We found that when the servers reached a certain population, they would be dangerously critical to the point of crashing and causing other nasty issues. The queue was added as a temporary measure to prevent the issue from getting worse. Once we confirm the stability and performance improvements after the server hardware upgrade, then the queue limit will be increased.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

finally.. proper flow of information.. not only from gamers to producers(Juji), but also in other direction.  I feel obligation to thank you for the second time in a few days. :) good job in distribution of information :)

• L2 Team
Just now, Ozzoo said:

@Juji

What about the timed hunting zones?

After we increased NPCs back to normal last night, Naia was seeing more latency issues. Next week, most likely depending on server performance today.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Liti said:

Mystikal :) lvl2 rubies is for free... just simple q to kill few hundred easy mobs.... as a other 3 jewelries, and +5 circlet. Just log in, make quests and enjoy :)

this is gonna be a dumb question, but for an old player coming back after a long time, mind letting me know what are those q that give lvl 2 ruby and the +5 circlet?

When we have more info about the removal of the queue? A lot of people cannot get online to play I guess tomorrow will have more info just like today? Will it takes 1-2 days or more? Already patience is running out for a lot of people that have to wait 2 hours to play (if the wait).

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Once we confirm the stability and performance improvements after the server hardware upgrade, then the queue limit will be increased.

Probably wont matter, as long as there is a queue, people will not buy xp runes, etc from the store if there is no guarantee that they can log in when they want to play.

Before this last expansion, we had no client limit & no attack lag so......what happened with this new messed up L2 expansion ??

Edited by GreenCrusher

Server Hardware will be upgraded

Really?  

i play since 2005 1 time i read that you do Hardware upgrade ...

If any 1 els remember it pls tell me 

Well  on this 14 years i change or upgrade my pc 5-6 times for keeping play better 

I upgrade my connection   3-4 times for keep play better and faster 

And you do upgrade on HARDWARE after 15 or more years +the beta times  

OMG 

Edited by Original

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

Server performance is looking great, so queue limit will be increased and then removed next week. 

@juji Really? player wasting rune time with server restartes and queues there to make up for you putting up a donor event on the weekend?