Classic Login Will Be Unavailable At 10:00 P.M. PDT / 7:00 P.M. GMT+2

Juji

• L2 Team

We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Live servers today. The Logins for Classic will be unavailable for 1 hour and 30 minutes starting at 10:00 p.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. GMT+2. If you're already logged in, you should not be affected as game servers will remain online.

28 minutes ago, Juji said:

We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Live servers today. The Logins for Classic will be unavailable for 1 hour and 30 minutes starting at 10:00 p.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. GMT+2. If you're already logged in, you should not be affected as game servers will remain online.

Goodluck,

22 hours ago, Juji said:

What he means is that there is little to no chance, that you will be able to play through 90 mins in the game, without disconnecting, and you therefor wont be able to play the game, which you are not able to play most days anyways... business as usual ;) 

seriously though.. 3 out of 9 accounts made it through the night, the rest had DC.. After the last 14 days of gaming, im looking at the same numbers i had a month ago from all the disconnects.. Which is a totally new perfomance low, in any game, i have played in my about 25 years of casual gaming. impressive!

• Hime unpinned this topic