Bann PK GK Now!

joheyca

2 hours ago, Jural said:

So we are asking for a return.

I can see that, but these things come from a place that nobody reads here. In the other regions you can do the same as here, so definitely not a bug either.

Someday, maybe.

It is also impossible to kill them because when you attack them and they see that they have little life, they teleport to not die and come back again and again, they have all the advantage of the game, something must be done about it because people get bored of abuse and leave the server because of the way the PKs do what they want.It is also impossible to kill them because when you attack them and they see that they have little life, they teleport to not die and come back again and again, they have all the advantage of the game, something must be done about it because people get bored of abuse and leave the server because of the way the PKs do what they want.

By the way two friends of mine have already left the server for this problem, every time a PK kills you, lose 4% = 24h slightly, if you can't change the teleport system, change it to be killed by a PK, don't lose anything of XP 0, if they have that advantage, they give us an advantage by being killed, I hope it will be fixed soon by people getting tired and leaving the server.

sorry for the translation, done by translate google.

The only place you'll ever be PK is in "Monster Race", you know why?
To go to "Monster Race" you need to use normal GK. In L2 a PK cannot use normal GK nor talk to any other NPC, just use global GK.

You have a global GK failure that accepts PK, or a failure on NPCs that do not accept to talk to PK.