Sign in to follow this  
MadaY

Jewels Broochs in Store

MadaY    2
hello good morning this goes to the technical body of l2 and the GameMasters I want to make the great jewels to improve the
performance of my character but there are no items on the server (naia) and the few that there are exorbitant prices for collection
of adena del I only ask that the jewelry boxes be stabilized in the store of l2 I think this game would be more competitive and 1% of
it would not monopolize it and now surely some users will answer me with that I go to another game that if I don't know play that if I
am a rookie and more insults so do not bother save ink this message goes to GMs (juji) and bodywork :)

mixa    350
47 minutes ago, MadaY said:

hello good morning this goes to the technical body of l2 and the GameMasters I want to make the great jewels to improve the
performance of my character but there are no items on the server (naia) and the few that there are exorbitant prices for collection
of adena del I only ask that the jewelry boxes be stabilized in the store of l2 I think this game would be more competitive and 1% of
it would not monopolize it and now surely some users will answer me with that I go to another game that if I don't know play that if I
am a rookie and more insults so do not bother save ink this message goes to GMs (juji) and bodywork :)

Plenty of boxes for sale on the market. Also we had these in the store until recently, so it will be another 6 or 12 months until they put them back.

Improve your character by playing the game... lamer.

CatEye00    6

Actually there are few promos that should be permanent and don't mix in future events jewels+gems+elcyum+Freya ice rose + useless crap.. 

Cloaks, circlets should be permanent like abundance and shirts are. 

mixa    350
55 minutes ago, CatEye00 said:

Actually there are few promos that should be permanent and don't mix in future events jewels+gems+elcyum+Freya ice rose + useless crap.. 

Cloaks, circlets should be permanent like abundance and shirts are. 

Probably do, but the things have worked differently around here for quite some time. We may see those + the brooch stuff permanently in the L2Store someday, no doubt about it.