please, take action

Synergy

1) Disconnects. i remember the times when there was no disconnects, less then half a year ago. but now it is impossible to stay online. once in a blue moon characters can stay online for the whole night. sometimes i have disconnects 2-3 times in 4 hours. is it only having this problem? i dont think so...

2) spoil rates. sometimes i need mats and parts for craft, but it takes several weeks to spoil decent amount of parts for craft (thanks to dead market also). are you going to change spoil rates?

3) forum. is there somebody who read forum and answer as soon as possible on vital issue and not only on non vital/non relevant ones from the administration?

4) combat/PK can teleport anytime. that is not even funny now. must have been fixed looong time ago.

P.S.: I have bought VIP and i feel that i have right to ask what i dont like ingame. i dont think my question would be answered but at least my conscience will be clear.

sorry for my english and thank you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Synergy said:

1) Disconnects. i remember the times when there was no disconnects, less then half a year ago. but now it is impossible to stay online. once in a blue moon characters can stay online for the whole night. sometimes i have disconnects 2-3 times in 4 hours. is it only having this problem? i dont think so...

2) spoil rates. sometimes i need mats and parts for craft, but it takes several weeks to spoil decent amount of parts for craft (thanks to dead market also). are you going to change spoil rates?

3) forum. is there somebody who read forum and answer as soon as possible on vital issue and not only on non vital/non relevant ones from the administration?

4) combat/PK can teleport anytime. that is not even funny now. must have been fixed looong time ago.

P.S.: I have bought VIP and i feel that i have right to ask what i dont like ingame. i dont think my question would be answered but at least my conscience will be clear.

1. Something in your side, my toons rarely dc.

2. Spoil is intentionally nerfed and overall made obsolete way if obtaining mats, this is the same on live.

3.No

4. This is a game feature, not a bug.

PS. Buying anything doesn't give you any special rights or priority on anything (as in most places). If you don't like the product, you can opt to return it in a reasonable amount of time. This will get you perma banned, but you can do that.

On 8/24/2019 at 3:39 PM, Synergy said:

1. I live pretty close to the servers that run lineage 2. All my clients stay connected from down time to downtime. Over the last few months I've only had a few disconnects and those were caused by my internet connection provider not the servers.

Spoil rates are meh at best =/

Having instant teleportation in combat in general is dumb and breaks the game. Toss in the silly powerful magnus and you get all kinds of bad dumb things...