A Grade Weapon

elfhi

Weapons A runes before upgrade was 5 Gemstone A, now need 108 Gemstone A to add runes 
I know you got many to deal with after the update, but it is really a vital part, since it's making A grade weapons not worth using anymore if it stays this way

@Hime@Juji

Edited by elfhi

is there going to be an official responce about the subject? it is really a vital part in the game...

The way i see it, either the gemstones A have to be sold at the grocery store, or you have to reduce the ammount of gemstones needed for socketing runes, or else there is absolutely no point using a grade weapons

@Hime @Juji

14 hours ago, elfhi said:

Weapons A runes before upgrade was 5 Gemstone A, now need 108 Gemstone A to add runes 
I know you got many to deal with after the update, but it is really a vital part, since it's making A grade weapons not worth using anymore if it stays this way

@Hime@Juji

OK its not worth for who? this is a unanimous decision or just about for the players that dont have much adena to keep it ?

unfounded your comment, I believe that the increase of gemstone price is precisely to hinder the fast expansion of A grade on server.

18 minutes ago, AmazingGraves said:

OK its not worth for who? this is a unanimous decision or just about for the players that dont have much adena to keep it ?

unfounded your comment, I believe that the increase of gemstone price is precisely to hinder the fast expansion of A grade on server.

Hahaha , so you are saying that for a weapon that costs between 20kk and 70kk  a player must pay for SA only the GEM A grade 120kk (doubble the value or tripple etc)  ?

Very logic. It was like that also on previous clasic (and someone like mixa will say "no is how its suppose to be or is a new feature " trol.)

14 minutes ago, DonBonDon said:

Hahaha , so you are saying that for a weapon that costs between 20kk and 70kk  a player must pay for SA only the GEM A grade 120kk (doubble the value or tripple etc)  ?

Very logic. It was like that also on previous clasic (and someone like mixa will say "no is how its suppose to be or is a new feature " trol.)

I would say that this is quite intentional and I don't see NCKorea changing it anytime soon. Satisfied?

On 25.08.2019 at 5:20 PM, mixa said:

I would say that this is quite intentional and I don't see NCKorea changing it anytime soon. Satisfied?

Is not about my satisfaction , it's about the status of the game (im playing since 2007 nothing surprise me from NC Soft side) that will suffer more.

This decision will sort the players more and more by adding frustration to new players that will eventually quit.

Seems that NC Soft want to remain with just the "TOP Dogs"  and ofc the top boters. i will say that this pop is like 20% of current population. And the strange part is that this guys are complaining about the lack of activity and players on the server.(Ofc investing 10k + in a char and have no one around to play with must suck.)  

PS: Sorry for my english.

1 hour ago, DonBonDon said:

Is not about my satisfaction , it's about the status of the game (im playing since 2007 nothing surprise me from NC Soft side) that will suffer more.

This decision will sort the players more and more by adding frustration to new players that will eventually quit.

Seems that NC Soft want to remain with just the "TOP Dogs"  and ofc the top boters. i will say that this pop is like 20% of current population. And the strange part is that this guys are complaining about the lack of activity and players on the server.(Ofc investing 10k + in a char and have no one around to play with must suck.)  

PS: Sorry for my english.

Well, I've to agree on this. Can't call the there white black.

not only that A grade armor the only way to obain items to unseal 61+ armor is by a 75+ raid boss? how is that a thing? that makes it impossible for someone to even obtain it without getting killed by the clans that dont let people do raids or certain areas without being in that clan.... Bartz The Damned all over again lol. way to repeat your mistakes NCSOFT