Forums

Poll for Devs

Sesh

Hey guys @Juji & @Hime,

This poll is created by the players, for the players, and directed to the Devs/GM's. In my opinion, and probably several others, the Devs/GM's don't seem to care what the players want. However, this is kind of a big deal and it would be great if you could pass it along and maybe have the service implemented in the near future.

POLL: Would you like to have a dual-to-main class change service available for purchase in the L2store? 1= YES , 2= NO

1+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sesh said:

Hey guys @Juji & @Hime,

This poll is created by the players, for the players, and directed to the Devs/GM's. In my opinion, and probably several others, the Devs/GM's don't seem to care what the players want. However, this is kind of a big deal and it would be great if you could pass it along and maybe have the service implemented in the near future.

POLL: Would you like to have a dual-to-main class change service available for purchase in the L2store? 1= YES , 2= NO

1+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Soon this day will come . And many played will be happy . Untill then we are all depressed . Mostly @mixa

Edited by CLASSICmergeCHRONOS

35 minutes ago, CLASSICmergeCHRONOS said:

Soon this day will come . And many played will be happy . Untill then we are all depressed . Mostly @mixa

I doubt it, since they had the service years ago and they never put it back in despite how many wanted it.