On 8/27/2019 at 9:03 PM, Hime said:
  • The Golden Compass event will start for four weeks
    • Golden Compass Pack available in L2 store for 1 NCoin per account per day
  • Attendance Checklist event will start for five weeks
  • Server Boost Settings will start for two weeks:
    • XP/SP +200% while hunting monsters
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Item Drop and Adena Quantity Drop +100% during weekends. The boost does not affect quest rewards.
      • 1st weekend schedule: Begins August 30 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 1 at 11:59 p.m. server time
      • 2nd weekend schedule: Begins September 6 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 8 at 11:59 p.m. server time
  • A Latency Pack has been added to the L2 Store for three weeks for 0 NCoin (1 per account):
    • Vitality Maintaining Potion (1-hour) x15
    • Erupting Vitality XP Potion x15
    • Emperor’s Special Cocktail x15
    • Freya’s Ice Rose x30
    • Growth Rune 30-day (30% XP/SP) – Note: This rune will count down immediately after being claimed
    • Ruler’s Authority (30-day)

Now this is what I would call a compensation! Thank you, @Hime.^_^

Yesterday i tried this compass event. I am 101 Wynn. I was cheerfull and glad to get x 2 exp event. I entered compass dungeon killed 6 vawes normal mobs and i saw first boss - golem like robocop - i was in funny mood and i began to kill it. I spent 20 mins running in happieness and spending about 3 000 beast  shots. i didnt kill it and i died about 15 times. It was funny but i didnt understand meaning of this event. Run and die spending good mood? Todoay i dont want to enter in this awful nasty meanenless dungeon no thx.

7 hours ago, Veradun said:

How lvl 101 regular player is supposed to do the event? I was dying every 15 seconds after 5th or 6th wave. Took me hour to finish with low rewards, seriously?

17 minutes ago, FTBs said:

Yesterday i tried this compass event. I am 101 Wynn. I was cheerfull and glad to get x 2 exp event. I entered compass dungeon killed 6 vawes normal mobs and i saw first boss - golem like robocop - i was in funny mood and i began to kill it. I spent 20 mins running in happieness and spending about 3 000 beast  shots. i didnt kill it and i died about 15 times. It was funny but i didnt understand meaning of this event. Run and die spending good mood? Todoay i dont want to enter in this awful nasty meanenless dungeon no thx.

300% XP boost now, go XP and take some levels, 105 lvl + improve your gear will help you out.

No other way guys.. equipment should be good if you want to somehow progress, this means you need to use L2store, gl//hf  !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Neno said:

love  it 

nice  xp  and  good event

https://youtu.be/8JFr3yBLe9s

Cool edits. I wouldn't call 0.05% "nice" xp though.  Compared to L2 gind @ Lv79 pre-GoD, it's an improvement. Back then, the best solo spot in the game would give 0.01% per hour if you continuously clear the entire area. But I understand the business model... NCsoft needs customers to play as frequent as possible.-_-

good afternoon everyone, Juji I think that the bracelet event is not bad but they should check to extend the time so that new players can get marks and make the bracelet, so more people can get it since it is free or in their turn Whoever wants to pay pay the extra pass, but really no matter how much the top of the amount in brands is removed, it is not possible to complete the +10 bracelet, well it is a suggestion that they should keep in mind in order to help many.

20 hours ago, LordSpoyl said:

good afternoon everyone, Juji I think that the bracelet event is not bad but they should check to extend the time so that new players can get marks and make the bracelet, so more people can get it since it is free or in their turn Whoever wants to pay pay the extra pass, but really no matter how much the top of the amount in brands is removed, it is not possible to complete the +10 bracelet, well it is a suggestion that they should keep in mind in order to help many.

I don't know about your lvl and items. But 105lvl with more than better items (+16weap, all boss jew and etc), all pots - can do 60 coins per round. So its just impossible for  99% of server people.

That is why I think that the event should be reviewed and since it is free it should be extended so that everyone has the possibility to do it since it is not easy for more than one, the important thing is that juji read the suggestions and of his opinion or some plan  of contingency New for people to take advantage of the event

6 minutes ago, LordSpoyl said:

That is why I think that the event should be reviewed and since it is free it should be extended so that everyone has the possibility to do it since it is not easy for more than one, the important thing is that juji read the suggestions and of his opinion or some plan  of contingency New for people to take advantage of the event

even that will make longer... just people with really good item can do this... Now they make xp even... in 30d people can make 1-106.... And what after? Can't kill mobs with paulina items. Mobs which can kill - will have drop penalty. Instances (97-103) - all will have drop penalty. Even runes for skill not will have... Coming big problems for most people :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ambicija said:

even that will make longer... just people with really good item can do this... Now they make xp even... in 30d people can make 1-106.... And what after? Can't kill mobs with paulina items. Mobs which can kill - will have drop penalty. Instances (97-103) - all will have drop penalty. Even runes for skill not will have... Coming big problems for most people :)

L2 store is here to make life easier :D 

On 8/29/2019 at 10:29 PM, Tucca said:

Would be nice if the server dont crash in the midle of the instance, just like today, so , maybe, we can make a +7 bracelet

2 days ago - for me in compas event after 6 or 7 wave stop going mobs..... so i just stay 20 min for nothing - and get tp from instance ;)

On 8/31/2019 at 1:51 AM, Methodical said:

L2 store is here to make life easier :D 

L2 store can't help. Now 105+ char - if want play in "normal mode" must to be wort 400-500 kkk - so its about 3000$. I want to know names  this  5-10 people from 1000-2000 new people (which start play last 6 mon ago). who spend this amount $ in L2Store? :) And for his money - you still 1/5 shot target in game ... :)  You will get in ass 1.000.000 dmg (you will have 50.000-70.000 HP).

On 30/08/2019 at 1:37 PM, Ambicija said:

I'm 7 days on the server and I'm kind of feeling it already. I urgently need to change armor and weapon! Problem is 'adena' ...

I'm lvl 101 and I can't kill the hellbound monsters and the quest is 8000 thousand monsters!

• Hime unpinned this topic