Jump to content
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Recommended Posts

Hime    850

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • Timed Hunting Zones will be added back
  • The ranking system will be added back
  • Server queue limit will be officially removed
  • The Golden Compass event will start for four weeks
    • Golden Compass Pack available in L2 store for 1 NCoin per account per day
  • Attendance Checklist event will start for five weeks
  • Server Boost Settings will start for two weeks:
    • XP/SP +200% while hunting monsters
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Item Drop and Adena Quantity Drop +100% during weekends. The boost does not affect quest rewards.
      • 1st weekend schedule: Begins August 30 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 1 at 11:59 p.m. server time
      • 2nd weekend schedule: Begins September 6 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 8 at 11:59 p.m. server time
  • A Latency Pack has been added to the L2 Store for three weeks for 0 NCoin (1 per account):
    • Vitality Maintaining Potion (1-hour) x15
    • Erupting Vitality XP Potion x15
    • Emperor’s Special Cocktail x15
    • Freya’s Ice Rose x30
    • Growth Rune 30-day (30% XP/SP) – Note: This rune will count down immediately after being claimed
    • Ruler’s Authority (30-day)
  • Other Notes:

    • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geroz    6

Hi, about the golden compass event, the amount of mark is to low, the objetive is make all whit 100% sucess for up the bracelet to +10 inded?, but cheking the event and making calculations if u make all 100% success 2 time per day u can only get the bracelete and up to +7!!!!. So plz up a little the amount of mark for we can enchant to +10!!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agos0788    2

A question:
When will you add the percentage meter of the enchanted item?
It would be great if they showed the chance of the item to crystallize and how this chance increases with the stones
I think so give that crucial fact
many would not lose their equipment in vain.
It's already 5 times that I lose all my items trying to enchant them.

Thanks

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joaco    1

I lost xp rune 200%, prestige pack, pack 30 days accesory pack  on 3 accounst, i we get latency pack only?

dont mean to be rude, but seems i got scamm by ncsoft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    26
5 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • Timed Hunting Zones will be added back
  • The ranking system will be added back
  • Server queue limit will be officially removed
  • The Golden Compass event will start for four weeks
    • Golden Compass Pack available in L2 store for 1 NCoin per account per day
  • Attendance Checklist event will start for five weeks
  • Server Boost Settings will start for two weeks:
    • XP/SP +200% while hunting monsters
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Item Drop and Adena Quantity Drop +100% during weekends. The boost does not affect quest rewards.
      • 1st weekend schedule: Begins August 30 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 1 at 11:59 p.m. server time
      • 2nd weekend schedule: Begins September 6 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 8 at 11:59 p.m. server time
  • A Latency Pack has been added to the L2 Store for three weeks for 0 NCoin (1 per account):
    • Vitality Maintaining Potion (1-hour) x15
    • Erupting Vitality XP Potion x15
    • Emperor’s Special Cocktail x15
    • Freya’s Ice Rose x30
    • Growth Rune 30-day (30% XP/SP) – Note: This rune will count down immediately after being claimed
    • Ruler’s Authority (30-day)
  • Other Notes:

    • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

 

Its not so bad.. But what is it? We not see respeck for people who pay real money..! Prestiges, Destiny paks... For this we pay real money...

There are 3 types of gamers:

1. People who pay money  - let's say ~10% off all (you know better). And its only 1 reason why this server exist, and its only 1 reason why you have job in NCSOFT... (We not see respect for what we lost in pas 1-2 weeks).

2. Long term gamers - but hey not pay money (let's say ~40%) They also important for clans and etc. Normally they play wits 1-5 acc. This all what you post - its for this people - and its ok.

3. Bots... here this type of account more than ~50%... They log max account what they cant. Not buy nothing. Server administration decided that need give for this acc  free r-grade items. they making just profit and selling in RTM...

You really thinking its ok? Personally i not see respect for people who pay for your salary...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PanZloty    1

That's right, ncsof supports bot players very much! All it does is do it under bot players. The administration is corrupt and totally enslaved by bot players! That's why so part introduces free bonuses!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    319
3 hours ago, Joaco said:

I lost xp rune 200%, prestige pack, pack 30 days accesory pack  on 3 accounst, i we get latency pack only?

dont mean to be rude, but seems i got scamm by ncsoft.

You can always change back your money if you feel scammed. Easy as that. Let us know how it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
modnar    32
26 minutes ago, AliG said:

@Hime @Juji

You said rank system will be back. Only the rank system? Or you fix also the rank system buffs???

Well they dev's have had plenty of time to fix that while adding the ranking system back surely 9_9

 

On another note @Hime @Juji - I for one would love to see some more L2 store items, Party Cake packs, the big erupting/maintaining x50 pack etc. Would be nice to go along with this EXP boost :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schaefer    0

Identifying 100% afk BOTS and adding a punishment system, it's impossible to do missions like Garden of Genesis, you kill all the BOTS, they buff themselves and return to the spot, making it impossible to complete the quest with over 30 BOTs giving KS, Macro is no problem, BOTS 100% afk is worrying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tr4f4lg4r    4
14 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • Timed Hunting Zones will be added back
  • The ranking system will be added back
  • Server queue limit will be officially removed
  • The Golden Compass event will start for four weeks
    • Golden Compass Pack available in L2 store for 1 NCoin per account per day
  • Attendance Checklist event will start for five weeks
  • Server Boost Settings will start for two weeks:
    • XP/SP +200% while hunting monsters
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Item Drop and Adena Quantity Drop +100% during weekends. The boost does not affect quest rewards.
      • 1st weekend schedule: Begins August 30 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 1 at 11:59 p.m. server time
      • 2nd weekend schedule: Begins September 6 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 8 at 11:59 p.m. server time
  • A Latency Pack has been added to the L2 Store for three weeks for 0 NCoin (1 per account):
    • Vitality Maintaining Potion (1-hour) x15
    • Erupting Vitality XP Potion x15
    • Emperor’s Special Cocktail x15
    • Freya’s Ice Rose x30
    • Growth Rune 30-day (30% XP/SP) – Note: This rune will count down immediately after being claimed
    • Ruler’s Authority (30-day)
  • Other Notes:

    • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

 

hold in God's hand, let us have faith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethra    11
28 minutes ago, Schaefer said:

Identifying 100% afk BOTS and adding a punishment system, it's impossible to do missions like Garden of Genesis, you kill all the BOTS, they buff themselves and return to the spot, making it impossible to complete the quest with over 30 BOTs giving KS, Macro is no problem, BOTS 100% afk is worrying

What exactly is a bot. If L2 gave us macros to use that is not botting. Third person programs are botting. I haven't seen many bots since they upgraded their program to weed them out. So being on a sanctioned L2 macro is not botting IMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schaefer    0
1 minute ago, Bethra said:

What exactly is a bot. If L2 gave us macros to use that is not botting. Third person programs are botting. I haven't seen many bots since they upgraded their program to weed them out. So being on a sanctioned L2 macro is not botting IMHO

Macro is Macro, you die and stay there, BOT does the full service, uses RESS, and if the healer dies, they go to town, use buffs and get back to the spot, doing it time after time if you want to test. , just go to Garden of Genesis and kill a party, they'll come back non-stop, I'm with -12 billion rep for trying to clear the cave to do the mission and they came back more than 20 times, one after the other with the same behavior. Macro is acceptable, if you need to do the quest or take the spot, kill the afk macro, do the quest and everything is perfect, now when the bot systematically returns to the spot it becomes impossible to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    59
13 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • Timed Hunting Zones will be added back
  • The ranking system will be added back
  • Server queue limit will be officially removed
  • The Golden Compass event will start for four weeks
    • Golden Compass Pack available in L2 store for 1 NCoin per account per day
  • Attendance Checklist event will start for five weeks
  • Server Boost Settings will start for two weeks:
    • XP/SP +200% while hunting monsters
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Item Drop and Adena Quantity Drop +100% during weekends. The boost does not affect quest rewards.
      • 1st weekend schedule: Begins August 30 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 1 at 11:59 p.m. server time
      • 2nd weekend schedule: Begins September 6 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 8 at 11:59 p.m. server time
  • A Latency Pack has been added to the L2 Store for three weeks for 0 NCoin (1 per account):
    • Vitality Maintaining Potion (1-hour) x15
    • Erupting Vitality XP Potion x15
    • Emperor’s Special Cocktail x15
    • Freya’s Ice Rose x30
    • Growth Rune 30-day (30% XP/SP) – Note: This rune will count down immediately after being claimed
    • Ruler’s Authority (30-day)
  • Other Notes:

    • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

 

i hope you guys have backup plan if the lag come back

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know All People have problem with the auto Marco. If Nsoft Care about pleyers would can Remove Auto Macro and also they Can remove The Lock of old Macro With Targetnext on Macro list. I am Sure No one accept Macro remove completed. But is a good reason to see anyone how many realy active players existed. If All Tape auto macro remove you will se alive party's And people asking for party's. I beleave  This Version Of Lineage 2 is worse From All Last Versions.^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SueLZito    2
11 hours ago, Geroz said:

Hi, about the golden compass event, the amount of mark is to low, the objetive is make all whit 100% sucess for up the bracelet to +10 inded?, but cheking the event and making calculations if u make all 100% success 2 time per day u can only get the bracelete and up to +7!!!!. So plz up a little the amount of mark for we can enchant to +10!!!!!

I would love to know who made the account to post an event that does not allow to finish the maximum enchantment. Or are you thinking of putting enchant to sell for ncoin on l2store (which would be normal from ncsoft)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ffs    7
4 minutes ago, AXTYPITOS120 said:

I know All People have problem with the auto Marco. If Nsoft Care about pleyers would can Remove Auto Macro and also they Can remove The Lock of old Macro With Targetnext on Macro list. I am Sure No one accept Macro remove completed. But is a good reason to see anyone how many realy active players existed. If All Tape auto macro remove you will se alive party's And people asking for party's. I beleave  This Version Of Lineage 2 is worse From All Last Versions.^_^

what are you on about? they remove auto xp for a day and the server got empty

players have left this game coz they could not compete anymore with the $$ you need to spend in order to be able to a) farm higher lvl areas and b)pvp

2 things keep these servers running "the whales" (players who play absurd amounts of money) and auto farming which gives the illusion of a populated server 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordDragnil    36

Another scam event: players will spend time, Adena, coins, but they will get nothing.

Just numbers: 2x65x28 - 400 = 3240, 3240/450= 7,2.
Rune not count: 20% x Random = Random.

It's not worth my time. Not acceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GuardiaunW    1

 

No more releasing the client limit per PC? They will continue to favor everyone who buys the adrenaline bot by cheating the game client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talen    3

im tyr 101. i think i have a decent team. I can't pass the first the raid. 

Is it as difficult as the first time ??  only high levels or very goods equipped to participate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
noob    0

Enter the golden compass is still shit only for donors...I went back to play just to be disappointed again, keep it up nc soft ....always thinking of people full gear ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inmotep3    0

inocent of me, i pay the 1 nc to saw , what that compast event about, and ,no event for me i think , im 101 trickster and duuuude its way difficult i ran like 30 min fight like hell agains the 1first boss and still kick my ass so hard, go for lvl 5 buff pom , scrolls and sh**t and bleep me ,nothing to do here, maybe in 2 year when i save money for the kelbin shooter a can play the event !! :D ,  o no , why buy nc, better bought adena for those fuking "ncbots" and thats it,  i dont want to be , overpowered but dude, i have to watch the instance for stream?  hsjasjhaksjhajk. 

insn't difficult made a low geared players instance at least to play the sh**t , and gain some adena? or maybe let us do with 3ppl party ? dunno just want to cry this, back to lvl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×