Last Call on Heine Fishing Specialties

Conguero

• L2 Team

For those of you looking to take full advantage of Heine Fishing Expedition items, please note that the promotion ends with maintenance this Wednesday, April 25. Any Secret Embryo Bait Coupons, Secret Embryo Bait, Smuggled Embryo Chests, Embryo Reward Boxes, Heine Fishing Coins, and Fancy Fishing Rods that you manage to collect will stick with you after the promotion ends.

Be sure to stock up on bait or anything else you need before scheduled maintenance this week!

Visit the Heine Fishing Expedition promotion page for full details.

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

@Conguero Guess that post means, that the promotion didn’t go so well. But everyone being involved in the market could smell that 2 days after the beginning (at least on Naia). 

There is no Adena left in the hand of the grand player base. Some few ppl hold everything and those are for sure already 105/105. Like @mini said, these ppl won’t buy the baits. And as for the traders (me and my crew included), we stopped buying from L2Store, cause too less ppl can afford to buy from us with Adena. Bait Coupons are now less then 1,33kk. 

@Tucktuck  but that's the prices right now in all servers man. Wait till event goes off and you ll se the prices going up 3 times much. And it's an event that only a few people buy in bulk. Baits sell slow and gradually after the event. As for the 105 players believe me they do buy baits. Easiest way to lvl up their other characters ,because there's none who doesn't have at least 4 5 characters just sitting around 90 lvl maybe less.fishing event is sure ingame income but slow,compared to clocks circklets  brooch events

Thank you for the reminder though I'm afraid this promo is not for me. I do not see much of a point in lvling up if I cannot afford gear appropriate to my level. I wouldn't be invited into high level parties anyway.

47 minutes ago, Helv said:

Thank you for the reminder though I'm afraid this promo is not for me. I do not see much of a point in lvling up if I cannot afford gear appropriate to my level. I wouldn't be invited into high level parties anyway.

accurate and precise, personally i hate fishing maybe due to real life " missfortune " (sea full of fish none on my bait)

cheers

40 minutes ago, Alaesia said:

Sallary didnt go so well? I dont see the point of this post... As fast as You understand guys that You destroyed fantastic game will hurt You less...

Lately they announce more frequent . Mayby something changed and they let use know about everything more often .

16 hours ago, Conguero said:

For those of you looking to take full advantage of Heine Fishing Expedition items, please note that the promotion ends with maintenance this Wednesday, April 25. Any Secret Embryo Bait Coupons, Secret Embryo Bait, Smuggled Embryo Chests, Embryo Reward Boxes, Heine Fishing Coins, and Fancy Fishing Rods that you manage to collect will stick with you after the promotion ends.

Be sure to stock up on bait or anything else you need before scheduled maintenance this week!

Visit the Heine Fishing Expedition promotion page for full details.

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

Red Libra please.

Archived