SERVER OFF? NAIA

TEXAS

Guys from NCsoft PLZ PLZ PLZ  limit account per PC to 3 like good old days . The lag is starting againe, not like before but still lag spike 30 sec every 5-10 min. I really can't understant player who cry for NOlimit ???? . NCwest become bot server and u knowit and part you suported :(

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Morfej said:

Guys from NCsoft PLZ PLZ PLZ  limit account per PC to 3 like good old days . The lag is starting againe, not like before but still lag spike 30 sec every 5-10 min. I really can't understant player who cry for NOlimit ???? . NCwest become bot server and u knowit and part you suported :(

good old days you could log unlimited accounts per pc

much later went 3 per pc

why only people with illegal .dll files and 2 or 3 pcs could log more ?

Edited by Skaftias

OKi boy , another scenario , if u wanna log xxx acc maybe u gona pay atleast a subscription for 3++ is OK now ?  Look Core EU server, 1 acc free and you must pay for second - result NO lag NO bot pty's. I understand is "different" busyness model but ..

Edited by Morfej

How sweet is this shit... I can log in on my buffer account, but no way they let me log in my main account, is it because that account has paid you with real life money to get some ncoins??? Please take them away and let me play!!!

This already means 1 day of attendance ruined, give us 1 week attendance extra at least, since you won't solve this issue over the weekend...

i can log all my accounts,,, maybe u be banned? or what? share the msg error,, maybe i hv "in use" that account,, maybe a process broken... try restart your PC if u dont know how close that process...

9 minutes ago, TEXAS said:

i can log all my accounts,,, maybe u be banned? or what? share the msg error,, maybe i hv "in use" that account,, maybe a process broken... try restart your PC if u dont know how close that process...

Funny thing was, after I complained I was able to log in again, first through other char, then main char, but dc'd after 10-15mins of gameplay :S