Classic servers are dead ?

ZCTU.png

OLYMPIAD DEAD on Giran...
fCWH.png
CASTLE SIEGE on Giran 

NCsoft screw our servers by adding really bad UPDATES

ALL Zones are FULL of bots..admins dont care at all.You cant even report then now.You can send a ticket to support and all you get is auto generated answer from yet another bot LOL.
NCwest servers should bring you the highest quality of gameplay.
Illegal servers are way more populated and  even better protected from using 3rd party software.
So im asking,how is this even possible.For what is this company with this really really bad employes getting paid?
Have you ever played or saw the situation on classic servers ? @Hime, @Juji
Do you have any power in that company exept posting on forum?
WAKY WAKY or we have emtpy servers soon here..And empty i mean 200 bots farming for no reason.

It's strange because no one has taken Giran Castle on TI either, but there was a castle siege last week as I watched it. Now that there is only one castle there seems to be some major politics going on with the top clans and players. Like they purposefully don't take it because it's just one castle and it puts a major target on them. There are definitely a lot of bullying that happens. Targetted pks and harrassment. So if you are the clan that has the castle you might be just be a walking target by everyone. It would be exceptionally difficult from near the 80s if you get camped and targetted with dedicated red chars to prevent you from farming and leveling. There are only a handful of clans and players capable of actually even contesting a castle so this doesn't mean much. There is something else. The top clan can easily prevent anything from happening on a server and all the bots are connected. 

8 hours ago, EncubeREAL said:

450 ppl participated olympaid this period.that means 100 maximum active players..rest boxes..so..yes.its dead to me

Olympiad means nothing really. Dunno how you've decided to have that as a measurement.

On 8/30/2019 at 11:54 PM, Ameles said:

The little that mattered to me were the Olympics and now not even that because they have destroyed them with the new fullbuffs and pots system

Lots of paper heroes crying these days...  Would love to see NCSoft further develop the Olympiad system so feeding was 100% impossible.  Imagine that....  You'd have to actually EARN the title of hero.

I know its a strange concept for all the kids....