skill mastery ability

degamad

22 hours ago, degamad said:

what benefit is the skill mastery ability?

since i only get one choice per level should i invest in the skill mastery or spend elsewhere like crit rate and damage.

warrior class

It triggers double duration of buffs/selfbuffs/debuffs and it has a chance to reset the reuse of a beneficial skill, like Power Revival, that has no buff effect. It also resets the reuse of attack skills that have no debuff effect, like Pinpoint shot.

The thing is that, if you are not Archer or Dagger, your base skill mastery trigger is very low, which makes anything additional rather useless, better invest in other APs.

If you're Archer or Dagger, it might benefit you in the long run, but that's debatable, but at least it makes some sense there.

Edited by mixa

Thanks for the clarification.

currently i have been skeptical and not adding to skill mastery and instead adding to my crit , crit damage and attack speed.

question, can i add skill from other classes? does any one have a tutorial on good character builds and what abilities they use like a good map to follow?

i was thinking that maybe my eviscerator could use the extra hp from the knight side of things? but im afraid to spend the points and nerf my character.

i wish there was a way to try the skills and if i do it wrong just erase and start the skills over.

On 9/4/2019 at 2:55 AM, degamad said:

Thanks for the clarification.

currently i have been skeptical and not adding to skill mastery and instead adding to my crit , crit damage and attack speed.

question, can i add skill from other classes? does any one have a tutorial on good character builds and what abilities they use like a good map to follow?

i was thinking that maybe my eviscerator could use the extra hp from the knight side of things? but im afraid to spend the points and nerf my character.

i wish there was a way to try the skills and if i do it wrong just erase and start the skills over.

You can learn from any tree, but for evi better stick to the fighter one, with eventually the option to take attribute attack from the mage tree (if you need it).

should i use the attribute attack from fighter tree as well?

i have been spending most points on the speed and crits. seems like all atribute +10 seems like a realy low number difference.

am i wrong in that thinking? i wish there was a way to test different things and reset the skills.