Forums

Legendary Cloak Scroll - Legendary Fail Rate

Get2ThePoint

So exactly how many of these scrolls does it take to get a successful result? I have used at least 30 scrolls now over the past year, but no success. I see plenty of other people with Legendary Cloaks, so clearly I'm doing something wrong, right? Is there an easily obtainable 100% Legendary Cloak Scroll that I don't know about?

15 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

So exactly how many of these scrolls does it take to get a successful result? I have used at least 30 scrolls now over the past year, but no success. I see plenty of other people with Legendary Cloaks, so clearly I'm doing something wrong, right? Is there an easily obtainable 100% Legendary Cloak Scroll that I don't know about?

The chance is 5%, non-comulative. Each try is low chance + Korean random.

In my case I've made 2 cloaks legendary, both Elmore.

First it took me 11 scrolls and the second one (more recent like 2 months ago or so) took 21 scrolls.

There used to be 50/50 Legendary scroll, but it was kind of expensive and it still could have fall. You still have the option to use it, but for some reason the exchange option for it is gone, so these are practically non-existent at the moment.

• Thanks 1