Stones (Holy/Earth...)

Eduardo99

7 hours ago, Eduardo99 said:

Hello guys

I am new at Lineage 2 Choronos Server.

I wanna know. Where can I drop earth/holy/fire stones? There a list of mobs? Can someone help me with that? Thanks!

These don't really drop anywhere nowdays. Certain quests used to give them, like Kartia, but I'm not sure if they do either now.

29 minutes ago, mixa said:

These don't really drop anywhere nowdays. Certain quests used to give them, like Kartia, but I'm not sure if they do either now.

How do I get these stones to put on armor then? I notice I'm weak ... I think this might help me

Edited by Eduardo99

20 hours ago, mixa said:

Fake news. These still drop. I had a couple drops while leveling in Nornils Cave.

On 31/08/2019 at 6:20 PM, mixa said:

Well, I actually drop 2 stones 'in the Cemetery'. As for the quests I will try to do some to see if I win as a reward.

23 hours ago, Dawe said:

This does not work for the current version of the game.

14 hours ago, Caspyal said:

You can still get attribute stones from Kartia (open boxes after you do the quest). People also them in ah or private shops.

I will try to do these quests...

4 hours ago, Denor said:

Fake news. These still drop. I had a couple drops while leveling in Nornils Cave.

Where is this place? I didn't find him on the map ...

Edited by Eduardo99

On 8/31/2019 at 8:38 AM, Eduardo99 said:

Hello guys

I am new at Lineage 2 Choronos Server.

I wanna know. Where can I drop earth/holy/fire stones? There a list of mobs? Can someone help me with that? Thanks!

The fastest way to get element stones on your gear is to do the following:

1. Make a new lvl 1 toon on a different account

2. Log in your main toon & this new lvl 1 toon. Make the new lvl 1 toon your mentee

3. lvl up the new toon from 1-86 using the new player quest line

4. collect the mentee coins on your main toon & reapeat steps 1-3

5. exchange mentee coins for an element stone from the mentee manager that will add 60 element to your gear all in one stone.

• Like 2

I got them in Dragon's Valley, Cemetery, Altar, Kartia, Blazing Swamp, just not in high numbers. 

They are also given as quest reward. I forget the names of the quests, but you get 10 of them at a time.

Last place to get them, also rare, Is when you see those special Dimensional Chests pop up on the hunting grounds. Click on it and it takes you to a brief instance where you talk with a demon, play a game of chests, and blow up barrels to get various buffs. I saw one of those just the other day in Altar.

Edited by BrightMind
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, GreenCrusher said:

2. Log in your main toon & this new lvl 1 toon. Make the new lvl 1 toon your mentee

5. exchange mentee coins for an element stone from the mentee manager that will add 60 element to your gear all in one stone.

This works, too, but you have to do it a few times in order to get enough level 60 stones for an entire armor set. You can also get the 150 stone this way, too, for your weapon, but it costs more mentee marks naturally.

Also, keep in mind that the stones purchased with marks from the Mentor Guide are not tradeable. Only the mentor can buy the stones and place them on your character's armor. You will need to trade your armor to the mentor, if the armor is on another character who is not the mentor.

Edited by BrightMind

On 02/09/2019 at 7:10 AM, GreenCrusher said:

Great thanks a lot! And what would be the best combination of 'farm' elements? I'm not thinking about 'PVP' right now...

13 hours ago, BrightMind said:

I got them in Dragon's Valley, Cemetery, Altar, Kartia, Blazing Swamp, just not in high numbers. 

They are also given as quest reward. I forget the names of the quests, but you get 10 of them at a time.

Last place to get them, also rare, Is when you see those special Dimensional Chests pop up on the hunting grounds. Click on it and it takes you to a brief instance where you talk with a demon, play a game of chests, and blow up barrels to get various buffs. I saw one of those just the other day in Altar.

This works, too, but you have to do it a few times in order to get enough level 60 stones for an entire armor set. You can also get the 150 stone this way, too, for your weapon, but it costs more mentee marks naturally.

Also, keep in mind that the stones purchased with marks from the Mentor Guide are not tradeable. Only the mentor can buy the stones and place them on your character's armor. You will need to trade your armor to the mentor, if the armor is on another character who is not the mentor.

Kamael Village to Isle of Souls Harbor to Stronghold II or III. I forget which. There is a quest either way. It's level 90ish.

Thanks so much man! This 60 stones for armor and 150 for weapon is very important, I would buy all 150 for armor: P

4 hours ago, Eduardo99 said:

Great thanks a lot! And what would be the best combination of 'farm' elements? I'm not thinking about 'PVP' right now...

Thanks so much man! This 60 stones for armor and 150 for weapon is very important, I would buy all 150 for armor: P

the 150 stones only work on weapons, the 60 stones are for armor.

just be careful what you buy, ncsoft designed the element system a bit weird.

For instance, if you wanted to put 150 wind on a weapon, then you would just buy the 150 wind stone with mentee coins

However for armor you have to by the opposite stone.

Buy the 60 holy stone if you want 60 dark defense

Buy the 60 wind stone if you want 60 earth defense

Buy the 60 water stone if you want 60 fire defense

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GreenCrusher said:

For instance, if you wanted to put 150 wind on a weapon, then you would just buy the 150 wind stone with mentee coins

Dude you are an angel! Thank you so much. Thank you for helping me and answering

On 03/09/2019 at 11:44 AM, GreenCrusher said:

One more question. I used the stones and managed to put only lvl 4 in the armor (helmet). How do I put lvl higher? I've seen people with lvl 7!

https://l2wiki.com/Not_Strong_Enough_Alone

with this quest you will get a random reward. 

cYbgNkM.png

Stones can be sell around 500-800k 

Crystals can be sell around 5kk - 7kk

EWR around ¿? i dont remember but is more than 5kk

EAR around 500-800k

if you get Ingredient and Hardener Pouch (R-grade) 

Y5237Dn.png

this isnt the most bestest quest but can help you a little

psdt: sorry for my bad english..

Edited by AinzXiS
  • Like 1

On 05/09/2019 at 1:27 PM, AinzXiS said:

https://l2wiki.com/Not_Strong_Enough_Alone

with this quest you will get a random reward. 

cYbgNkM.png

Stones can be sell around 500-800k 

Crystals can be sell around 5kk - 7kk

EWR around ¿? i dont remember but is more than 5kk

EAR around 500-800k

if you get Ingredient and Hardener Pouch (R-grade) 

Y5237Dn.png

this isnt the most bestest quest but can help you a little

psdt: sorry for my bad english..

Wow. Really thanks man. 

I see you had a lot of work doing this post. Thank you my friend!