Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • The Golden Compass event will continue to be available for 3 weeks.
  • Attendance Checklist event will continue to be available for 4 weeks.
  • Server Boost Settings will continue for 1 week.
    • XP/SP +200% while hunting monsters
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Item Drop and Adena Quantity Drop +100% during weekends. The boost does not affect quest rewards.
      • 1st weekend schedule: Begins August 30 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 1 at 11:59 p.m. server time
      • 2nd weekend schedule: Begins September 6 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 8 at 11:59 p.m. server time
  • A Latency Pack will continue to be available for 2 weeks on the L2 Store for 0 NCoin (1 per account).

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed
  • The Golden Compass event will continue to be available for 3 weeks.
  • Attendance Checklist event will continue to be available for 4 weeks.
  • Server Boost Settings will continue for 1 week.
    • XP/SP +200% while hunting monsters
    • No XP Loss Upon Death
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Item Drop and Adena Quantity Drop +100% during weekends. The boost does not affect quest rewards.
      • 1st weekend schedule: Begins August 30 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 1 at 11:59 p.m. server time
      • 2nd weekend schedule: Begins September 6 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on September 8 at 11:59 p.m. server time
  • A Latency Pack will continue to be available for 2 weeks on the L2 Store for 0 NCoin (1 per account).

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

When will they really solve the problem of latency? You do not think it is a short time Golden Compass? it is impossible to have +10 bracelet with this short time!

@Hime, @Juji, have you acknowledged that there are still some latency spikes? my attack speed rarely is at optimal state and I even sometimes stop attacking at all. It's not as bas as before your hardware upgrade, but I hope something will be done about it because it's still hard to play sometimes. Also, there's been random synchronised DCs.

1 minute ago, Jeune said:

@Hime , @Juji , ¿has reconocido que todavía hay algunos picos de latencia? mi velocidad de ataque rara vez está en un estado óptimo e incluso a veces dejo de atacar. No es tan básico como antes de su actualización de hardware, pero espero que se haga algo al respecto porque a veces todavía es difícil de jugar. Además, ha habido DC sincronizados al azar.

200% agree.. plz juji check this

19 minutes ago, Klayton said:

When will they really solve the problem of latency? You do not think it is a short time Golden Compass? it is impossible to have +10 bracelet with this short time!

Totally agree!!!!!! Juji/Hime plz extend more the time for Golden Compass!!!

Actually the latency problem was not solved, I admit that the problem has been reduced but the attack speed, especially of the evicerators is totally compromised, if this is not solved playing with the class will be impossible since this is the main skill of the class. .

Latency issues aren't solved, plus random disconnects every 2-3 hours. And its definitely not from our internet provider.

2 clients open, only 1 got disconnect.

The latency issues are bad, the attack speed to melee classes is really frustrating. I hope you can fix it, because we already used 200% runes for these exp settings. 

39 minutes ago, Hydrogen said:

Problemas de latência não são resolvidos, além de desconexões aleatórias a cada 2-3 horas. E definitivamente não é do nosso provedor de internet.

2 clientes abertos, apenas 1 foi desconectado.

Os problemas de latência são ruins, a velocidade de ataque nas classes corpo a corpo é realmente frustrante. Espero que você conserte, porque já usamos 200% de runas para essas configurações de exp. 

In addition to the rune, I bought the package with 50 eruptions and couldn't get 30% xp at level 107, frustrating as the attack speed compromises the efficient farm.

1 hour ago, Jeune said:

@Hime, @Juji, have you acknowledged that there are still some latency spikes? my attack speed rarely is at optimal state and I even sometimes stop attacking at all. It's not as bas as before your hardware upgrade, but I hope something will be done about it because it's still hard to play sometimes. Also, there's been random synchronised DCs.

I am Evicerator and i have the sam problem, my char stops hit and doesnt continue doing damage, is like i cannot raise the monster

2 hours ago, Gtx said:

I am Evicerator and i have the sam problem, my char stops hit and doesnt continue doing damage, is like i cannot raise the monster

Im Ambicija - and can prove the same. When this problem will solved? When GM's will put acc limits. Now everybody want to log 10-20 chars - and after cry - LAG.... Yes its lag. and will be lag with this no limit acc sistem.

18 minutes ago, GreenHulk said:

They did put client limits. 7 per pc. It’s not unlimited anymore like it was before.

No. You not right. GM's just imagine that put limits... Many years was limit 3acc - and many people have in home 2 computer which was using for L2. Most popular big party was 6acc (2 computers). Very rare in that days you can find party from 7 acc (3 computers , or other ways). What's mean 7 acc limit now? = 2 full pt. Or 4-5 small pt. People not sold computers :) They now logging not 6cc but 14acc ... Simple. We just have 2 times bigger online with less real people.. ;)

Edited by Ambicija

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

No. You not right. GM's just imagine that put limits... Many years was limit 3acc - and many people have in home 2 computer which was using for L2. Most popular big party was 6acc (2 computers). Very rare in that days you can find party from 7 acc (3 computers , or other ways). What's mean 7 acc limit now? = 2 full pt. Or 4-5 small pt. People not sold computers :) They now logging not 6cc but 14acc ... Simple. We just have 2 times bigger online with less real people.. ;)

NOOBS. Before new adds, we log many boxes and no lag. So it is stupid of you to blame the lag to unlibox.

And you don't need 2 PCs to log 6 accounts dumb.

2 minutes ago, TheScourge said:

NOOBS. Before new adds, we log many boxes and no lag. So it is stupid of you to blame the lag to unlibox.

And you don't need 2 PCs to log 6 accounts dumb.

Before new adds - not coming to play so much new people. And now old people slow by slow start making bigger pt or more pt. From my experience many people whish i know in game many years - before they was play wit 2-3 acc. Now most 4-10 or more and planing to lets 1-3 full pts to farm. Because its aloved by GM's. Its big difference what was and what is it now. With 3 acc sistem sometimes was possible to find instances pt or something like this - for pt. Now approx impossible - all macro. More and more.

@Juji server un"stability" at final fase. Today i have worse Golden compas ever , kill mobs 10sek then mobs stay on ground 30 sek + and no disapeared  and waiting next stage for ages, guys did you think i client side problem - i don't think so. Please take care this lags TY