Unlimited MP in some areas

Drakkus

ok, I noticed that in many areas of the game, `there is a really huge regen on MP, places like altar of evil, bloody swampland, blazing swamp, hellbound, enchanted valley and more. 

it seems like a feoh can nuke as much as he wants with arcane barrier toggle on in all time without even losing MP, for sure for pve it's crazy nice for everyone, but for pvp, it just makes no sense to have unlimited mp and use of this MP draining toggle that prevents 95% of dmg received. 

Are you @Juji @Hime aware of that MP crazy regen in those areas, and is there any plan to fix that? Cus it makes pvp even more unbalanced, a feoh will just come wipe an entire group without a scratch with that kinda regen of MP in those areas. Please fix that thing and make healer useful for mana regen.

On 9/13/2019 at 4:07 AM, Helvie said:

LOL and I was wondering why my macro is sometimes super efficient MP-wise and sometimes the same macro drains my MP like crazy. Silly me, I didn't know you could have different MP regen in specific pve areas.

OMG same here, i have been fiddling with the macros trying to figure out why my awesome macro drains me is minutes in some places.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they fixed altar of evil and bloody swampland but still Hellbound and enchanted Valley have a huge MP regen, I don't know about blazing swamp since I didn't go on any toons lately, but those zones still need to be fixed for MP regen for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Alter of Evil

Bloody Swamp

Blazing Swamp

those all have massive MP regen you will never lose MP. im still a noob so those are the only places i have actual proof of.

Also other places that dont have MP regen but mobs drop MP pots:

Cemetary

Dimensianal Rift

• 2 months later...

Guys, new players can't get up w/o this. Sure thing, if you are high enough to pvp and pk guys you are way out of the newbie levels and it might disturb you.Yet if you want to get anything you have to "3 client bot" or to play in a huge party but tell me how long will you wait before you find a shillen saint who wants to go into a party with you? yet still ppl can come close to you while you play and flag you, the party recharge makes you get flagged too and higher ppl kill you.

My question would rather be why aren't these zones peace zones?

Altar of Evil and Bloody Swamp for example. New players, newbie items and no skills, yet they get killed by players with +16+ weapons because their toon went botting to your bot party and your makros just wipe the floor. What is this? NC should try to protect the new players from item-wealthy players in my opinion. I've already seen 2 ppl quiting because they got pked over and over again, getting no progress.