Last night on Chronos

degamad

someone spawned 50 summoners and all the unicorns and parked them on the buff manager at Aden. crowding the manager so you could not get buffs kinda funny but makes me wonder if there is a limit to how many characters you can log in?

there was literally 50 summoners.

2 hours ago, degamad said:

someone spawned 50 summoners and all the unicorns and parked them on the buff manager at Aden. crowding the manager so you could not get buffs kinda funny but makes me wonder if there is a limit to how many characters you can log in?

there was literally 50 summoners.

Just type in /target and then NPC title or name. Then either type or press /Attack to access their functions. Or just set up a macro that automatically takes you to the Adventurers Guide and buffs. That blocking stunt only works because so many people don't know the code. :)

You can do the same thing when someone tries to block a player's buy/sell shop. You don't need the entire name just the 2-3 letters in the name.

Edited by SinPalabras

12 minutes ago, degamad said:

cool thank you for the info im obviously a newb.

so i have created 7 toons but how do i log into the game with more than just one?

The same way you open 1. Just push "switch accounts" on the NC Launcher and put the new infos.