Pve on farfurion

Mrjunior

so far i got 124 str.80 dex with bloody bow+12 2sa and elmore+7 and with rose and pot i can get 658 attribute attack and yet i cant solo kama. any infos and also how and where to solo exp to lvl up? 104 lvl atm, does the skill enchant must be all +10 to boost the dmg? (atm+7)

At 101 I could solo K99, albeit with outside buffs and top weapon and equipment. It looks like you have a solid foundation for your character at R99 grade, but you have to continue to improve as much as you can reach higher levels.

That may mean upgrading to a more powerful weapon like an R110 Bloody Bow for starters. Go see Ferris in Aden. For the cost of Elcyums, R gems and adena, he will trade your +12 Bloody Bow for a +10 Bloody Krishna weapon. Don't be discouraged by the loss of 2 enchants. A +10 Bloody Krishna weapon is still more powerful than a +12 Bloody R99 weapon. Plus, the good thing about Krishna weapons is that the attributes max at 450, not 300. You lose 2 enchants, but the +150 additional attribute that you can add makes up for it. Get 2 HEWR to make it +12 and you'll have a good weapon that will last you until the next update. You can further improve the weapon by making it Limited, which yields even more p.atk and gives both PVP and PVE bonuses. But that is an expensive process. 

As for skills, yes, enchant at least your top 3-4 main skills to +10. Every bit helps. I know there are some heroes who haven't enchanted their skills all the way to +20, so don't feel like you have to completely max out everything. Remember, L2 was designed for players to gradually add stuff to their characters. So take your time and enjoy the journey.

Edited by GhostShadow
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrjunior said:

r110+10 bloody better than +12 r99 bloody?

Yes, should be. You can go to Aden Blacksmith Ferris to see what the numbers look like before and after upgrade.

For example, here are my numbers on  +16 Bloody R99 Duals as a +14 Bloody Krishna Dual. Different weapon than a bow, but the main point is that the patk stats are better on the Krishna. The first number you see is the +16 Bloody R99. The second number is what it would be as a +14 Bloody Krishna:

p.atk  1425 (R99)/ 1516 (Krishna)

m.atk 713 (R99)/ 705 (Krishna)

attribute: 300 peak (R99)/ 450 peak (Krishna)

The only thing that I didn't note is the shot damage, which would be slightly better by maybe a % point on the +16 R99. Not a major difference, since your 450 attribute helps deal more damage anyway. Also, as mentioned, Krishna weapons can be upgraded even more to Limited status. That will give you even better patk vs. a R99. You should shout in-game for people to link you their Limited bows, or check the AH. You'll see what I mean.

Edited by SinPalabras
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2019 at 10:36 PM, Mrjunior said:

so far i got 124 str.80 dex with bloody bow+12 2sa and elmore+7 and with rose and pot i can get 658 attribute attack and yet i cant solo kama. any infos and also how and where to solo exp to lvl up? 104 lvl atm, does the skill enchant must be all +10 to boost the dmg? (atm+7)

Every time a chronicle update come bosses and mobs are boosted too... so players must buy new items in order to keep the damage at same lvl :).
At 104 you can exp in IT or EV. 

Do not listen to what they say is my opinion, upgrading your weapon to Krishna will have little to no effect on your character, crazy advice lol .. 

You need many core items before you even think about getting better bow.

Kama solo is also a total waste of time. You need to check all xping grounds and find 1 suitable for your gear and lvl now. As you progress with gear you can change spot. XPing on macro is a milion time more efficient than doing useless kama.

much more information is needed about your toon.. class, all gear etc etc if you want some1 to help you out

Hello Mrjunior. Firstly as Argus stated, Kama solo is not a benchmark for something. Yulls are generally AOE DD's thus on single target RB's don't have the best Damage output. 

Completely ignore the Krishna weapon upgrade. You need almost 100 -110 Billion to Upgrade. If you have that amount on bank, try to buy some more  Basic Damage items. 

Jewels : Blessed Valakas , Bless Anthy, ( Lindvior / Expensive but +10% Critic damage ) , Trasken and Tauti or Ruler ring if possible. PVE Belt / Monkey Etc. 

7S Talisman is a big boost, cause combined with Longing gives you 50 more Attribute attack. 

Focus on the small improvements first and slowly you will increase the damage to your desires level :)

There are always two approaches. You can get smaller items first and then eventually focus on big ticket item. Or you can get big ticket item out of the way first, and go back and get all of those smaller items later, many of which become available in events.

I would not completely ignore the Krishna weapon upgrade. All of those smaller other items you are just going to end up using to fund your eventual, inevitable Krishna weapon upgrade. That's what happened to me. I wound up selling my Abundance 4, 7 signs, and +10 Elmore cloak to buy materials to upgrade +12 Bloody R99 to +10 Bloody Krishna. It took me a couple of months, but I now have all of those smaller items back, plus my now +12 Bloody Krishna. I don't regret it.

But I'm different. I don't like knowing that there's something better out there within reasonable grasp. I had to move on from R99 because it nagged at me. And if they ever make it possible for a solo player without top clan backing to own full. top grade Dragon weapon, I'll get one of those, too. :)

Again I will repeat myself, if you do not have the core items for your class, even with limited +30 Krishna your dmg will be low and your farm will not be efficient.

On 20.09.2019 at 8:08 PM, ArsPoetica said:

I wound up selling my Abundance 4, 7 signs, and +10 Elmore cloak to buy materials to upgrade +12 Bloody R99 to +10 Bloody Krishna. It took me a couple of months, but I now have all of those smaller items back, plus my now +12 Bloody Krishna. I don't regret it.

All the items you have sold in order for you just to upgrade the weapon, were giving you a huge boost compared to the almost non existent bonus you got from Krishna + having Krishna and no core stuff = even worse dmg. Probably only good thing was getting the adena and buying Elcyums cheaper. Upgrading your 10 Elmore to a +15 with 2 augments would have increased your PVE potential by much.

Still it is your choice, your decision, truly inefficient one, but if you are happy, its okay :D  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:09 AM, Argus said:

Again I will repeat myself, if you do not have the core items for your class, even with limited +30 Krishna your dmg will be low and your farm will not be efficient.

Hmmm...come on now, that's a bit of an exaggeration. :)

Sure, ideally an archer should try to maximize dps, but an archer with Emperor buff pots, +6 Eternal Light Set, and a +30 Limited Krishna 450 attribute weapon would be ok in the short term PVE, even if they didn't have a +15 Elmore, Talisman Abundance 4, 7 Signs, and other so-called "core" items. If that was the case, people would have stopped playing archer long ago.  I mean it's not like the minute you decide to become an archer you get a gift package with all of the core items in them. You work toward them, unless you're a Visa/Amex/Mastercard enabled player.

I see the merits of what you're saying, but I also get what the other guy is saying. When served steak, potatoes and fixings, some people prefer to take tiny bites and chow down the potatoes and fixings first, while others go straight for the steak. The only real danger with going for the steak first is that you might be too full to turn back for the side dishes until much later. And the real danger of going for the fixings first is that you'll still be hungry when you're done with them, and your steak will be cold. Ha ha ha