Adena from Prestige Rune

m0da

According to the description of Prestige Rune, it increases the drop rate of adena by 300%..

Well, i've noticed today that this is not true when you are in a party and the others do not have a prestige rune too... It's easy to check now with the double adena event (which is quite good by the way)...

When i am farming solo, i get 30k-50k adena per mob.. When i invite my ISS to the party who doesn't have a prestige rune, the amount is reduced to approximately 15k - 30k per mob (the sum of what both toons obtain ofc).. I can easily prove that with a video...

@Juji Could you please check this and confirm that is indented please? To me that's a false advertisement... The rune doesn't say that it increases adena by 300% when all party members have it.. I understand that this is not top priority for you but please check..

Thank you

BEST COMBO IS TOP DD SOLO OVERLORDBUFF OUT OF PARTY(STACKED GODLY GEAR EVIS OR TYRR KAVA)  OR 3 MANS PARTY AL MUST HAVE RUNE       BEST PROFIT WISE    ALSO DEPENDS UR KILLRATE SPEED.

ITS AL ABOUT GEARS WHITOUT BLOODY WEOPENS LVL3 JEWELS CLOAKS NO PROFIT.

12 minutes ago, LMAE said:

BEST COMBO IS TOP DD SOLO OVERLORDBUFF OUT OF PARTY(STACKED GODLY GEAR EVIS OR TYRR KAVA)  OR 3 MANS PARTY AL MUST HAVE RUNE       BEST PROFIT WISE    ALSO DEPENDS UR KILLRATE SPEED.

ITS AL ABOUT GEARS WHITOUT BLOODY WEOPENS LVL3 JEWELS CLOAKS NO PROFIT.

My question is different and doesn't have to do with gears and best combo for farming..

btw nothing can compare to a stacked up feoh or archer currently in the game... My kill rate and gear are not bad..

Thx anyway..

Prestige rune is working as intented. Its simple maths , lets say one mob regural rewards 10k adena and with prestige rune you get 30k. When you invite your iss initial 10k are splited in half so 5k for you and 5k for your iss. So your portion with prestige rune will become 15k half of what you could get alone. I hope it makes sense to you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, n0nserviam said:

Prestige rune is working as intented. Its simple maths , lets say one mob regural rewards 10k adena and with prestige rune you get 30k. When you invite your iss initial 10k are splited in half so 5k for you and 5k for your iss. So your portion with prestige rune will become 15k half of what you could get alone. I hope it makes sense to you

Yes it makes sense this way.. But these ain't really simple maths.. I just forgot how maths work in this game..

In simple maths, the adena from mob should be tripled and shared between me and my iss, we should share the 30k as per your example.. As it is the total amount shared is 20k...

Any way thanks for clarifying that..

Edited by m0da

The % drop/adena acquisition rate is a shared average on party, if u have prestige rune; farming alone are 300% more adena, if u play on duo party without second prestige rune, the average are 150% in total adena acquisition (300% + 0%)/2, its easy.
So if u have more party members u will need more prestige & drop runes, or will lowing down over and over. (300+0+0+0)/4

Edited by Foxes
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

sorry but google translate does not help me understand.

I give an example for how I want to have my party.

let's say that I have my main character with prestige pack.

a normal monster drop if killed gives me 10k adena and with prestige 30k adena runes.

if I add my iss without prestige and we kill this monster, in total I always take 30k of adena divided by 2 characters?

if I add a third character without prestige (a mentee) what happens?

2 hours ago, Halisa said:

sorry but google translate does not help me understand.

I give an example for how I want to have my party.

let's say that I have my main character with prestige pack.

a normal monster drop if killed gives me 10k adena and with prestige 30k adena runes.

if I add my iss without prestige and we kill this monster, in total I always take 30k of adena divided by 2 characters?

if I add a third character without prestige (a mentee) what happens?

If 1 person in your party does not have Prestige, no Adena bonus for all. Easy like that 

If you do solo 30k with Prestige, means mob gives without Prestige 10k. If now you add a member without Prestige then you get 5k & member get 5k = 10k together.