Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Conguero

Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Recommended Posts

Conguero    113

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7am PDT / 9am CDT / 10am EDT / 1400 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • The Spring Harvest (Squash) event will begin and last until May 16. Event items will be deleted May 30.
    • Full details will be posted as soon as possible.
  • The following 14th Anniversary bonus server settings will be applied:
    • 300% Vitality Bonus
      • April 25–May 16
    • No XP Loss upon Death
      • April 25–May 16
    • 200% Item Drop Rate on Weekends
      • April 28 12:01am–April 29 11:59pm Server Time
      • May 5 12:01am–May 6 11:59pm Server Time
      • May 12 12:01am–May 13 11:59pm Server Time
      • May 19 12:01am–May 20 11:59pm Server Time
  • Anniversary veteran rewards will be made available for 1 adena.
  • The L2 Store will be updated with a Spring sale including event and anniversary deals.
  • The Heine Fishing Expedition will end.
    • Any Secret Embryo Bait Coupons, Secret Embryo Bait, Smuggled Embryo Chests, Embryo Reward Boxes, Heine Fishing Coins, Master Fisherman's Blessings, and Fancy Fishing Rods you have will stick with you after the promotion ends.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

  • Don't forget to enjoy yourself!

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
modnar    28
9 minutes ago, Conguero said:
  • The Heine Fishing Expedition will end.
    • Any Secret Embryo Bait Coupons, Secret Embryo Bait, Smuggled Embryo Chests, Embryo Reward Boxes, Heine Fishing Coins, and Fancy Fishing Rods you have will stick with you after the promotion ends. All other event items will be deleted.


So, Fisherman Blessings which are in my inventory will be deleted? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Conguero    113
39 minutes ago, modnar said:


So, Fisherman Blessings which are in my inventory will be deleted? 

No, sorry for the confusion. You'll keep those! I've updated the post. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SasyPisos    1
4 hours ago, Conguero said:

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7am PDT / 9am CDT / 10am EDT / 1400 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • The Spring Harvest (Squash) event will begin and last until May 16. Event items will be deleted May 30.
    • Full details will be posted as soon as possible.
  • The following 14th Anniversary bonus server settings will be applied:
    • 300% Vitality Bonus
      • April 25–May 16
    • No XP Loss upon Death
      • April 25–May 16
    • 200% Item Drop Rate on Weekends
      • April 28 12:01am–April 29 11:59pm Server Time
      • May 5 12:01am–May 6 11:59pm Server Time
      • May 12 12:01am–May 13 11:59pm Server Time
      • May 19 12:01am–May 20 11:59pm Server Time
  • Anniversary veteran rewards will be made available for 1 adena.
  • The L2 Store will be updated with a Spring sale including event and anniversary deals.
  • The Heine Fishing Expedition will end.
    • Any Secret Embryo Bait Coupons, Secret Embryo Bait, Smuggled Embryo Chests, Embryo Reward Boxes, Heine Fishing Coins, Master Fisherman's Blessings, and Fancy Fishing Rods you have will stick with you after the promotion ends.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

  • Don't forget to enjoy yourself!

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

And question about exp i have basic 200% bonus and also will have +300%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatEye00    5

You have not a basic 200%. It is/work when you have vitality up... (unless you're using a rune 200%, i dont know/care) so.... the 200% we all have, will be improved to 300% vitality bonus for this event period. But will not be 200+300 = 500

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
14 minutes ago, CatEye00 said:

You have not a basic 200%. It is/work when you have vitality up... (unless you're using a rune 200%, i dont know/care) so.... the 200% we all have, will be improved to 300% vitality bonus for this event period. But will not be 200+300 = 500

good you notice that...I'm w8ing for an answer too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pleistoros    91

here my 50% cents:

I know every vitality event worked like this: basic vit bonus 200%+100% bonus from event=300% total bonus in event. Event should be announced like +100% more vitality bonus in order to avoid confusion.

Nop, it will not be 200+300=500% vit bonus....but who knows, hope die last, mby Conquero can tell us more.

 

Edited by Pleistoros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×