Balance Rate

Hype

Hello to every1, we still have big problem with rate, its unbelievable but its tru, after 1 year, we still have broken rate and problem is not about low rate or high, problem is they are ubalanced, they increase rate for all location for 20% and now we have more billions bots on low lvl,solo bots who make adena from air, they no need equip, on 20 lvl you have drop, same as on 70, how its can be? And they put last update from essence where in some location very high respawn of mobs, so this solo bots have more adena, i want attention from administration about this problem, because ppl who still here unhappy and new ppl who come here shoked with this situation with bots, pliz if you wont ban they, just make their moves unprofitable, i offer who still want normal server write a pettiton to support with this problem,ty

How is this a problem, everyone is able to make alts and farm Adena. The bots were always there. Also the low Adena drop on the higher level areas is intentional, you must realize that there is another way to get Adena and it's not by farming mobs.

• Haha 1

Yes Mixa there are other ways, like instances, Goldberg etc....

But at the higher lvls you should be able to make adena by hunting and exping equivalent with your lvl.  This game provides negative returns for exping.

Those elemental areas, broken.  Not even getting the stones to drop anymore.  I get that you can get the particles and turn them to tablets and make some adena back, but come on...that should be extra, just like if you were spoiling.

On 9/9/2019 at 6:24 AM, Hammerforge said:

Yes Mixa there are other ways, like instances, Goldberg etc....

But at the higher lvls you should be able to make adena by hunting and exping equivalent with your lvl.  This game provides negative returns for exping.

Those elemental areas, broken.  Not even getting the stones to drop anymore.  I get that you can get the particles and turn them to tablets and make some adena back, but come on...that should be extra, just like if you were spoiling.

I'm not saying it's okay to be like that, but it is like it for years now, even on the live servers, nerfs with every new update.

So lineage is the only MMORPG ever to give negative income for exping/killing monsters.I was there in harbingers of war and we never used soulshots back then,then in age of splendor when soulshots were introduced we were still making full parties in order to hit w/o ss and reduce our spent.But even with solo hunting and soulshots applied one was able at least to cover the adena spent for ss with small 10-15% income.Now its negative lmao....ppl dont want to make big adena of farming,they just want to exp and being able to cover the expenses for the resources spent......now Mixa troll will say (thats why l2 store exist)