The Spring Harvest is Here!

Conguero

• L2 Team

Puss the Cat returns to the game during the 14th anniversary Spring Harvest with more smashable food items! Go hunting, collect nectar, grow squashes, and smash them for rewards inside. With the arrival of the harvest you'll also find a number of L2 Store updates available to satiate even the most eclectic array of appetites.

Check out the event page for full details and share your thoughts below. :)

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

@Conguero

Greetings Sir ,

14th anniversary and The Spring Harvest event seems to be good ! Rewards lists are great too.

I'd like to ask what is "Mochi" refers as reward and hope the drop rate to be better than previous hunting events.

Cheers.

Thank you for the nice event, the item list seems cool. Could you clarify one thing, please?

The rewards from the solo and a large (group) squash are pretty much the same, so what is the benefit of using the group one? Would it give more than one item as the reward? Or maybe the rates are better for good items?

Edit: I am also curious about the Kai the Cat appearance, could you post some screen shots?

1 hour ago, Helv said:

Thank you for the nice event, the item list seems cool. Could you clarify one thing, please?

The rewards from the solo and a large (group) squash are pretty much the same, so what is the benefit of using the group one? Would it give more than one item as the reward? Or maybe the rates are better for good items?

Edit: I am also curious about the Kai the Cat appearance, could you post some screen shots?

From my experience in past events of this type is that once a squash is broken it drops more than 1 item, large squashes drop more and better items that the smaller versions which is why you want them to grow properly. A small squash can be broken by a solo player but with a large squash you need  party because they are harder to break and trying to do so solo could lead to the squash timing out and disappearing before you can break it, (hence you get no rewards). Also from previous events, even if the players breaking the squash are in a party, once the items drop the one who planted the seed has first hand at picking up the rewards, this is for your safety when doing it with randoms as people will spam click at big rewards (e.g. greater ruby just laying there of course I will spam pick up), however do be fast and pick up quickly. Safe way to go is to do 2-3 squashes with clannies in a safe room (e.g. clan hall) to test the p/u settings before trying to break squashes in the middle of Aden with lots of strangers passing by. 

1 hour ago, DianCecht said:

Kat the Cat Costume:

- Ertheia

39302516861_df937595c4_o.png

Well, furries got their partial fursuits (looks almost like them) now :D if any of them play L2 (I know one atm: me :D). But atm I prefer Barbarian Wolf :D

Here are my results for 100 Large Seeds:

304 Shattered Frags

68 R-Gems

9 GE

25 Elcyum Powder

1 Elcyum Crystal

1428 R-Crys

10 Assorted 2hr Talisman Packs (6 STR, 3 CON, 1 INT)

3 Shadow Ingots

4 Shadow Enchant Scrolls

4 Freya Charisma Potions

2 Scroll of Blessing Weap R (low chance)

7 Scroll of Armor R (low chance)

1 R1 Bless Scroll (100% on Immortal / Req)

17 EoD Packs (3)

6 Superior Giants Codex

2 Top Spirit Stones

5 Mochi (new vit pot)

I only got 9 Emp Squash AND one of them contained absolutely NOTHING. 

9 minutes ago, Rodah said:

Here are my results for 100 Large Seeds:

304 Shattered Frags

68 R-Gems

9 GE

25 Elcyum Powder

1 Elcyum Crystal

1428 R-Crys

10 Assorted 2hr Talisman Packs (6 STR, 3 CON, 1 INT)

3 Shadow Ingots

4 Shadow Enchant Scrolls

4 Freya Charisma Potions

2 Scroll of Blessing Weap R (low chance)

7 Scroll of Armor R (low chance)

1 R1 Bless Scroll (100% on Immortal / Req)

17 EoD Packs (3)

6 Superior Giants Codex

2 Top Spirit Stones

5 Mochi (new vit pot)

I only got 9 Emp Squash AND one of them contained absolutely NOTHING. 

I don't understand why you are complaining. You only did 100. We all should understand that to get anything decent in these types of events you need to open up around 500 event items.

Now get to grinding!

Well I did openened more than 600 and nothing, not even a shadow weap box... full of R1 blessing scrolls (super usefull for our begginers community,,,,) EOD packs and... some GE, gemR and cheap items, probably never will sell it

1 hour ago, LightRider said:

I don't understand why you are complaining. You only did 100. We all should understand that to get anything decent in these types of events you need to open up around 500 event items.

Now get to grinding!

Technically the only "complaint" in my post was that an Emporer Squash dropped zero items when I opened it.  If you think that is ok then lets just agree to disagree :). 

Oh and to open 500 Large Squash you would need 37500 Nectar; good luck farming that!

Hi,

droplist looks good but on the amount of item drop you can see that the rate will be decent low. Huntet at elven 2 hours yesterday and recived like 450 nectar what i got to call a "good" rate compared to the last ingame droping items.

At all i think its best event i saw longtime. free XP runes for the event time so all who not allready hit 105 can at least give it a try.

Lets hope on next phase GM want to make great again they increase rate on good stuff and cancel some crap itmes from rewardlist.

I just wish you all good luck to get somehting good from the itmes you farmed or buyed. :D

12 hours ago, Rodah said:

Technically the only "complaint" in my post was that an Emporer Squash dropped zero items when I opened it.  If you think that is ok then lets just agree to disagree :). 

Oh and to open 500 Large Squash you would need 37500 Nectar; good luck farming that!

It says right on the main page for the event that you can open a dud and get nothing at all.

Thank you for the luck I plan on farming as many as I can! Enjoy your day.

Personally I like the event, with the current adena/item drop arte I am happy with any free stuff I can get, even if it's gonna be Cry-R (yay for cheaper shots! :) ). And if I happen to get anything decent in the event, hell.. I'll even buy NC Coins as my form of appreciation.

So let me understand this . Community gets an xp event witch is free . They get to pick up from there xp , items that they  can exange with some rewards ( extra rewarding ) , discount on xp items . And after all this,  they still complain because with this event market won’t be flowed with armors jewels etc etc . Best event ever and guess what , it doesn’t destroy the market . If you want to spend $$$$$ with tons,  this event is for you to enjoy and there is a small change for a super reward that will change your life . If you are the lucky one to get one of those lvl 6 jewels , you can gear 1 toon from 0 to 95 % . So gl and take it all with moderation . Remember gambling is for gamblers and gamblers gamble because they enjoy .

20 minutes ago, KKKm said:

So let me understand this . Community gets an xp event witch is free . They get to pick up from there xp , items that they  can exange with some rewards ( extra rewarding ) , discount on xp items . And after all this,  they still complain because with this event market won’t be flowed with armors jewels etc etc . Best event ever and guess what , it doesn’t destroy the market . If you want to spend $$$$$ with tons,  this event is for you to enjoy and there is a small change for a super reward that will change your life . If you are the lucky one to get one of those lvl 6 jewels , you can gear 1 toon from 0 to 95 % . So gl and take it all with moderation . Remember gambling is for gamblers and gamblers gamble because they enjoy .

promoguy.JPG

Well said @KKKm ... Well said

1 hour ago, KKKm said:

I know you believe this is a great event/promo for the "average" player but it really isn't.  What is the biggest problem with L2?  It isn't level disparity; it is gear!  Literally 95% of the rewards won't help average players bridge the gap.  Additionally; if you factor in the nectar drop rates and the reward rates I would argue that your chances of actually getting something useful from this event as an "average" player are less than .1%.

There are only a few items on the list that have any noticeable benefit for ANY players (low, mid, high, top tier).  I know you can argue that some of the low end stuff is useful (R-Gems, GE, Crys) but the amount dropped is so low as to be irrelevant.  The "average" players needs bloody/dark gear, higher enchanted shirts, higher lvl gems, higher lvl circlets/cloaks, etc.  Top tier players have most of this stuff AND, they have had it for a LONG time.  

I mean come on, this is the 14th Anniversary of Lineage 2; this should be a BIG deal.  I am actually shocked that so many people are OK with this event just because they are getting a few crumbs.....     

Archived