Forums

Golden Compass Event for ELITE?

MyIss

I have pretty good gear.

The best I can go is the 2nd best boss. It's too tough for general community for the server.

Only the BEST Elite group (Top 5%?) in the game will enjoy the event, but not the rest.

NCSOFT got to re-think about this EVENT set-up.

12 minutes ago, MyIss said:

I have pretty good gear.

The best I can go is the 2nd best boss. It's too tough for general community for the server.

Only the BEST Elite group (Top 5%?) in the game will enjoy the event, but not the rest.

NCSOFT got to re-think about this EVENT set-up.

This is not true. The current version of this event is considerably easier than the first one, while the mark gain is more consistent.

I've done just a few runs to see how it is and I can finish all waves with a measly Shuriman event fists....I don't have anything on me, like 7s, Anakim, Abundance, Artifacts or anything good really.

Not sure what character you've got, but you're doing something wrong. Maybe bad setup, maybe low level, maybe something else.

Stop trash talk on this forum, there are over 2000 toons 105+ and more then 4500 103+ on each server, If they manage to get there and do instance and you dont ...then you have a big problem, quitting might be a good idea.

You and ppl who ask merge due to lack of ppl (thank god they stop ask) are a minority on this servers, act humble according to your title.

Best think ever happent is this ranking system, cant hide the truth coz figures speak loud and clear...

Edited by TheThrax

event is easy for me as lv.106 archer fully geared to the eye balls, 22mins, twice in 45mins.   on a lv.104 DD toon, it was a pain, I didn't even try...  but imagine double the time 40-45mins, which is too slow for me.  i just do it on a dd main, it wasn't too bad.

truth be told, even at lv.106 @ 42%, i'm only ranked 460... that means... there are 459 people higher level than me... 

Last week, there were no lv.112 - today there is 1.
Last week, there were only 2 people with lv.111+, today there are 7.

There server 200% event is meant for the low end people to quicklly get up to par to do the golden compass event

In 2 weeks, I took a group of 5 secondary XP group Lv.101 to today, already Lv.105 in just 14 days.
If you don't know how to macro, learn it and do it.  Don't be holier than thou attitude and be left behind.  I didn't spend a dime on them, just using the free server freebies Runes and stuff.  Even the now 7-day 200% runes, I saved from couple of months back, it was free as well.

Lineage2 game is considered by all intentions and purposes, the very definition of HARD CORE.  World of Warcraft is for kids, kindergarden.  Lineage2 is like Harvard University, stop your whining and get with the program.  Seriously, money or brains, no excuses and no whining allowed.

However, I am always a champion of PVP diversification so at every level, you can enjoy PVP...  so this is where I criticize NCsoft and this is not whining, this is a fact.  To enjoy PVP shouldn't ever be at the top level only - this is a waste of hard work by the developers on pvp game mechanics... if majority of the server people 99% cannot enjoy PVP....  there should be PVP or Olympiad that group levels - instead of forcing everyone to fight for the best gears.  For this one thing, I will criticize NC and I will stand by these principles.  But I'm sure I won't be heard as Lineage 2 Mobile is coming, all hands on deck for these Korean executives to storm the mobile industry.  But I'm proud for 15 years, these programming codes will be resused and live nearly forever in cyberspace.  :)  For that i'm proud.

Edited by GhostintheShell