Elemental Summoner PVP dmg

@Juji

Anyone playing Classic has realized that the Elemental summoner is the most OP class in this version of the game, they win at Olympiad, they destroy you in mass pvp, they are the best red characters out there.  

Most MMOs I've played cared about balance, are you going to bring Balance to Lineage2? or shall you just ignore it, working as intended bull crap.  Pretty soon everyone will have ponies and Summoners.

Just change their dmg for pvp, …. please do you even play the game? 

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Lineage 2 has never been about balance for more than 15 years now. There is always a class or two that are way op. Just deal with it, coz there is more to come of the same.

truth, eventually they'll become obsolete and everyone that rerolled to them will just go onto the next OP toon because that's just the type of people they are. 

7 hours ago, mixa said:

Lineage 2 has never been about balance for more than 15 years now. There is always a class or two that are way op. Just deal with it, coz there is more to come of the same.

Wrong. 

This issue first came out with GOD+ patches, where they made some classes way to OP, for example we had the Wynns with 3/4 summons or feohs with elemental working and all other classes no. 
After that, we had Feohs quite OP and Yulls being totally broken with lv 101 skill on GH being broken and their UE as well. But in the other hand, yulls had low defenses and so do mages.
Now, summoners are totally broken OP with 1 sec delay on stun and aoe-hydro blast that land insane dmg like over 3k dmg per nuke. No delay for resummon and i may keep going. ES now are prolly the most OP class l2 ever had in 15 years. 

8 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Wrong. 

This issue first came out with GOD+ patches, where they made some classes way to OP, for example we had the Wynns with 3/4 summons or feohs with elemental working and all other classes no. 
After that, we had Feohs quite OP and Yulls being totally broken with lv 101 skill on GH being broken and their UE as well. But in the other hand, yulls had low defenses and so do mages.
Now, summoners are totally broken OP with 1 sec delay on stun and aoe-hydro blast that land insane dmg like over 3k dmg per nuke. No delay for resummon and i may keep going. ES now are prolly the most OP class l2 ever had in 15 years. 

I don't agree, mages in C4-C5 were monsters, 100% m. crit rate when stacked. Same goes for archers in those days - 6-8k from normal attack on destros on guts.Also a destro on frenzy could wipe out a whole party.

Then the kamaels with the 100% stun and 0 reuse.

After that summoners and with nuke augments.

Daggers no need to mention.

And this is way before GoD.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:59 AM, mixa said:

I don't agree, mages in C4-C5 were monsters, 100% m. crit rate when stacked. Same goes for archers in those days - 6-8k from normal attack on destros on guts.Also a destro on frenzy could wipe out a whole party.

Then the kamaels with the 100% stun and 0 reuse.

After that summoners and with nuke augments.

Daggers no need to mention.

And this is way before GoD.

All this happened in which illegal server? 

Mages in C4-C5 were monsters but you had to be over-geared with valakas + WM buff + WM augment active/passive + siren, then yes, 100% m crt rate. 

Archers hitting 7k on titans with guts if the titans were with NG armor and the archer was Dvp. Not even in that case probably. 

Yes, destros in frenzy were quite OP back then BUT you had to pop frenzy+zealot and players could still "counter" that by running, ez. 

Summoners with nukes were as broken as supports with nukes but, again, you had to gear properly and to invest money. 

Daggers always had their ups and downs, and i play as dagger since ever, in H5 they were trash, in every patch pre-interlude they were good due to the full lethals but their low defenses were a "double-edged blade". After Kamael with elemental they became quite OP due to the skills getting like 2x the dmg with just a +1 on elemental enchant, i agree with that, but as i said before : daggers had the highest dmg as well as the lowest defenses, their m.def was low enough to get 2-hit by a same-lv/gear mage even with top jewels. 

And for the kamaels, yes, 0 delay on stun and high land rate, true, but lot of MP wasted.

Here we're talking about a class that ignores ANYTHING both you and i said so far. Elemental summoners here are : 

Able to land insane dmg with no weapon.
Able to run away with their main while the horse glitches and run over 3000+ range from the summoner.
Able to spam stun and nuke with 1 sec delay.
Able to ignore the penalty from the PK system 'cause they can run with their mounts while being able to land dmg.
Able to port away at any time. 

This is the reason why they are the best pick for PKs, 'cause they simply need to hit lv 77 and learn the Magnus. After that, restock a few items like SS/BSS, get their ass up the mount and pushing 3 buttons (attack/aoe nuke/stun) from any range and win. You could say : "well, this is because people exp afk", not true. Even tho that's quite a good reason, even trying to counter-hit them is pointless. Summons have huge stats, making them quite tanky, and as i said already, their nukes and stun land around 2-3k per hit so, to PK a pt of active players, you just need to hide, send the unicorn and hold the hidro blast button. NONE of them will be able to get to the summoner. MAYBE a dagger could, but if they fail to land a backstab, they are dead, since they lost all their target-cancel skills, it's all about "kill or be killed".