disconnects

wittman

Hello!

15 years ago i played this wonderfull game in RK clan during beta to chatoic chronicle on Bartz. Today i revisisted the game again and after a long download process i was finaly able to play this 15 year old game. I made a a character and killed 20 mobs and got autopromoted to lvl 15. With superbad gear. So now i cant kill anything at my lvl . To get items from login reward i have to be logged in for 30min. After each login I can play 5-8 min and then gets disconnected, and i each time i login my 30 min login time resets. So basicly i cant progress in the game and have to login every 10 min after disconnects. I feel very sorry for this game couse new players will never join to play under this circumstances.

1. why does game disconnects all the time?

I play on medium server with 1 account, 1 computer and nothing else.

Happening with me as well... but it seems to be a problem related to a few peoples and the only issue the devs and gms have stated as a known one is latency problems in the live servers. I'm currently playing in TI - classic, and 90% of the days when the hour comes close to now i keep getting disconnected no matter what, then i have to leave for 4~5hrs so it's when the disconnect problem stops and i can securely lvl.

Kinda tired to tell the truth, bots, adena sellers already pushing hard to ruin the game, but this... disconnect couldn't happen in a 15 year old game, right? Expected at least to happens rarely. Sadly, it seems that illegal servers are in a current stage way better than the classic servers.