Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hime

17 hours ago, Absolutowner said:

for how long the npc respawn times will be reduced?everyone knows that low gear ppl farm adena at loc/plunderous plains. 

Thats BS, noone farms there because its infested with bots...hopefully they reduce the respawns time forever.

juji nothing personal against you, only you read forums some time and answer to people. looks like we play on illegal server less mobs on map, cut some places, rank dont work and so.. also was smart to avoid answers last 2 weeks during xp event because 1st week from event was so lagged imagine from 107 to 108 i level more slow than 108 to 109 (same spot same boost) and after event your staff do this game play cuts . so what to expect in future with the game it will be better or more bad in every respect ?

• Thanks 2

i am paying 7x prestig packs to hunt in plunderous plains to get mats and adena to ugrdae my main char . now u guys reduced the mobs to 4 before was 10 mobs each packs . after update adena spoil nerf now this nerf i dont like this

7x prestige packs :(   and also the respawn time is same like before . 

@ juji @ hime   if u guys gonne set the mobs back in plunderous plains soon or in 1 week i can live with it - but if it stays like this can i have 60 % money back from the 7x prestige pack i paid ?? :) plsssssssssssssssssssssss

@Juji 

You guys joking or what!!!

All other regions enjoying the full update with 0 problems.

And here you remove all features from us and now you bring back the queue to us again ?

One day you remove everything and put it back again.......and repeat this's your solution? 

We played in the exp boost with the lag issue it was fine better than nothing and now when you end the exp event you remove everything again.

If you don't know how to fix it, bring back the exp boost again tell you solve your problems, what next in your minds ? 

1 hour ago, LMAE said:

@ juji can u fix the mob quantity in plunderous plains pls - i invested 7x prestige into it - maybe u can refund me 50 % money of the 7x prestige i paid :) plsssssssssssss

Stop ordering 6x prestige (let just for 1). I already make the same - stop today - because it not acceptable.

Once again great work from our developers, less npcs for hunting, again queue to play, less of all the time, we only serve you when the question is money? Everywhere else in the world that plays this chronicle has normal looting only NC reduces everything for players. Great team and great work.

NPC respawn times in these hunting zones will be increased:

• Pavel Ruins
  • Archaic Laboratory
  • Garden of Genesis
  • Guillotine Fortress
  • Seed of Hellfire
  • Land of Chaos
  • Plunderous Plains

do not think they have to affect what is normal in the game, in other servers in Land of Chaos and in other places there is the right amount of mobs and it does not affect the latency of the server, I think if you should lower the areas that are farmed with paulina set but the lvl 100+ places are places we need to take out those we don't pay, please return those areas back to normal. thx

• Like 1

change varka, ketra, forge of gods, inside tower of insolence, change inside antharas lair, put all in lvl 105/107/110  inside, no matters drop, is for xp, ppl need more places for xp put more instance for drop rune stone, can change now fortuna and do it 102, can put a kamaloka 104 too...

Imperial Tomb, Four sepulchers monsters do it 101 or more, put time in macros, like use 2 hours or 5 hours of macro and after dc if continue

Edited by Gtx
forget some ideas