Rodah

Here are my results for 100 Large Seeds:

304 Shattered Frags

68 R-Gems

9 GE

25 Elcyum Powder

1 Elcyum Crystal

1428 R-Crys

10 Assorted 2hr Talisman Packs (6x STR, 3x CON, 1x INT)

3 Shadow Ingots

4 Shadow Enchant Scrolls

4 Freya Charisma Potions

2 Scroll of Blessing Weap R (low chance)

7 Scroll of Armor R (low chance)

1 R1 Bless Scroll (100% on Immortal / Req)

17 EoD Packs (3)

6 Superior Giants Codex

2 Top Spirit Stones

5 Mochi (new vit pot)

I only got 9 Emp Squash AND one of them contained absolutely NOTHING.

After 700+ opened ( aroundd 3h opening this eggs) the best I get is Venir 12...

this event has many wrong things, I think the developers they just don't test the events...

1) The rate to get even a "middle good" item (I say middle to be good ) as a shadow weapon box (nowadays is mostly useless) is around 1/250 or so, super low.ratio

2) In my WH now I have almost 200 useless blessing R1-R grade scrolls -  At the moment server has no a community to sell this items so... lost money

3) The exp rune (I have to get easy as 400, but are not tradeable, and to get them we need the npc... its crazy

To finish I can say that I invest 100$ that everybody now how much adena is it in the black market... and with l2 store event with some luck I will get back... with luck and time to move the items,,, ¿¿1.5b??  really dissapointed

8 minutes ago, Marrameow said:

After 700+ opened ( aroundd 3h opening this eggs) the best I get is Venir 12...

this event has many wrong things, I think the developers they just don't test the events...

1) The rate to get even a "middle good" item (I say middle to be good ) as a shadow weapon box (nowadays is mostly useless) is around 1/250 or so, super low.ratio

2) In my WH now I have almost 200 useless blessing R1-R grade scrolls -  At the moment server has no a community to sell this items so... lost money

3) The exp rune (I have to get easy as 400, but are not tradeable, and to get them we need the npc... its crazy

To finish I can say that I invest 100$ that everybody now how much adena is it in the black market... and with l2 store event with some luck I will get back... with luck and time to move the items,,, ¿¿1.5b??  really dissapointed

A solution to point 2, developers could make a npc to trade (as idea):

5 blessing scrolls R1 to> 1 blessing scroll R2

5 blessing scrolls R2 to >1blessing scroll R95 and ~~~etc

NCSOFT NA POPULATION ARE 95% OLD PLAYERS. There are a lot of promotions that are useless and the company is the only one who is forcing players to buy in black market.

You need change your enterprise point of view and adapt to this new Lineage 2 era

Keep your money for some better events .Dont throw it on this event.I dont know what ncost thinking when brings such useless events on game.Every time i get disapointed more and more from them.So lets say that i am a 103lvl player and i want to give a lot of my euro to get dark/bloody armor,dark/bloody weapon and other top stuff to get some fun.The only way to get them is by buying from black market.If you want to make the game p2w only at least do it right.Put all weapons/armors in l2store so that players can buy them directly.You cant even think of that.Instead of this you bring these useless events that even a person that want to spend his $ is starting to search for other game to spend them.You must be puted in world guiness record for the worst things that a company must do to shut down a perfect game.Gz to you ncsoft.I cant say anything more .I am disapointed a lot from you and i am sure that many of the other players feel the same too.And i am pretty sure that you ll take few $ on this event.

9 hours ago, Volotron said:

So lets say that i am a 103lvl player and i want to give a lot of my euro to get dark/bloody armor,dark/bloody weapon and other top stuff to get some fun.The only way to get them is by buying from black market.

This part kills me. Please tell me that you aren't ignorant enough to assume that there isn't a legit way to get a dark/bloody weapon/armor set without resorting to RMT (Black Market as you call it).

There are more than enough ways in GAME to make money without having to resort to being a CC warrior and gear yourself out with the adena you spend, but the new generation wants things now without having to work for them. Much of them would rather swipe a CC and have everything they could dream of at their finger tips instead of putting in some blood, sweat and tears into an accomplishment. That's where this game went wrong, and NCSoft has supported it as well. Everyone is to blame, not just them. They are trying to make money off it, and doing a damn good job I might add. Taking advantage of the new generation in this business model is easy. If you have some patience there are literally 100's of ways to make adena in game without spending a dime. I'm walking around with 50B adena on my main toon, another 10-15B on my market toons, all without spending a dime on this game in the last 2 or 3 years. My main is in a +10 Bloody set, has 3 different +12 Bloody weapons in his inventory, a decent set of brooch jewels including a single level 5, almost top set of boss jewels, all either built by me or purchased with Adena by me, all without spending a dime.

If you don't think that this event is fair, don't buy anything. Besides there is a free side to this event too. You can always farm for it, or join the I WANT IT NOW generation. 

P.S. This is not a personal attack against you by any means, more a broad statement about the mental capacity of the majority of NCSofts Gaming population.  

6 hours ago, Auburn said:

This part kills me. Please tell me that you aren't ignorant enough to assume that there isn't a legit way to get a dark/bloody weapon/armor set without resorting to RMT (Black Market as you call it).

There are more than enough ways in GAME to make money without having to resort to being a CC warrior and gear yourself out with the adena you spend, but the new generation wants things now without having to work for them. Much of them would rather swipe a CC and have everything they could dream of at their finger tips instead of putting in some blood, sweat and tears into an accomplishment. That's where this game went wrong, and NCSoft has supported it as well. Everyone is to blame, not just them. They are trying to make money off it, and doing a damn good job I might add. Taking advantage of the new generation in this business model is easy. If you have some patience there are literally 100's of ways to make adena in game without spending a dime. I'm walking around with 50B adena on my main toon, another 10-15B on my market toons, all without spending a dime on this game in the last 2 or 3 years. My main is in a +10 Bloody set, has 3 different +12 Bloody weapons in his inventory, a decent set of brooch jewels including a single level 5, almost top set of boss jewels, all either built by me or purchased with Adena by me, all without spending a dime.

If you don't think that this event is fair, don't buy anything. Besides there is a free side to this event too. You can always farm for it, or join the I WANT IT NOW generation. 

P.S. This is not a personal attack against you by any means, more a broad statement about the mental capacity of the majority of NCSofts Gaming population.  

Same here.

Still my enemies call me Visa Warrior, they just can't swallow it xD

11 hours ago, Auburn said:

So if you say that you can make ingame adena without spending any real money let us know here.I am waiting for your suggestions....

12 hours ago, Auburn said:

This is bullshit. I played this game off and on for 14 years, and was in the same situation as you claim for the first maybe 11 years. The last 2 or 3 years, it is 100% impossible to gear up in game without spending a decent amount of real life money. 

Olympiad offers very little in rewards that can be exchanged for adena

Instances offer almost no gear

xp spots usually cost adena to hunt

fishing gets you no adena

World Raids split between the 30 members it takes to kill is less than 100m per person if you are lucky enough to kill the world raids.

Epic bosses drop garbage except dragon weapons and fragments

There really is no way to make substantial adena to make your toon viable in pvp.

A big part of the issue is we are mostly 105s playing in lvl 99 gear. We need a new set of gear to even the playing field. Players have had years to make in some cases +16 armor sets r99 and +23 dark r99 weapons. Lets see how they fair against a new tier, R105 armor and weapons. Have this gear drop from mobs, Olympiad, instances and you will have a thriving economy once again. Just my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Volotron said:

So if you say that you can make ingame adena without spending any real money let us know here.I am waiting for your suggestions....

Here are 5 suggestions:

1: Play the Market (Buy and Re-sell)

2:Make lowbie toons to sell giant codex (Also good once they are 85 and noble for GE)

3: Do daily quests for 85 to 94 that give 500k adena each. (Also there is the sos quest that gives almost 2mil adena)

4: Craft and sell

5: Over enchant items (Takes money to make money)

There are so many more but you need to put effort into the game if you want to make some real adena. If you want the easy way then you will need to spend real cash.

It just boils down to time vs money.

How much time do you want to spend and if not then how much money are you willing to spend.

I hope this helps.

Guys, please don't go off topic in this thread with stuff which is already discussed in multiple other topics. This one is called 'Post Your Event Rewards Here!'

I'm curious what other people got as rewards, especially if anyone has gotten a shadow weapon box.

I sincerely apologize for sounding like a broken record but the more and more I check past events I am simply shocked at how underwhelming this current ANNIVERSARY event is.  I would really like to know the GMs/Devs reasoning behind this event; I just don't get it....

Players wanted a 50% base XP boost.......we get a vit boost

Players wanted temp high end gear to take advantage of any boost.....we get...nothing

Players wanted a balanced reward list with USEFUL rewards......we get this.

To Auburn/LightRider,

All I can say is that your basic premise is wrong.  This is a 14 year old game.  Most of the veteran players are now in our mid 30s.  We simply don't have the time to do what you suggest.  Additionally, as others have pointed out, even if a new player had the massive amount of time needed to implement your strategies they are SO far behind the curve that it is virtually impossible for them to catch up w/o spending $$.

Back on point; I want to reiterate how flawed this event/promo is.  The VAST majority of the player base needs better gear NOT higher levels.  So why not Dark/Bloody stones, +7 Shirts, lv3/4 Gems as rewards?  High/Top players already have superior gear AND, many of us have had it for YEARS!!  Conversely, low/mid players DON'T have this stuff and they never will because they don't spend tons of $$.  Why not make this type of stuff available as rewards???  I promise we (the spenders) WILL NOT CARE; we have had this stuff for years.......      

14 minutes ago, Rodah said:

I sincerely apologize for sounding like a broken record but the more and more I check past events I am simply shocked at how underwhelming this current ANNIVERSARY event is.  I would really like to know the GMs/Devs reasoning behind this event; I just don't get it....

Players wanted a 50% base XP boost.......we get a vit boost

Players wanted temp high end gear to take advantage of any boost.....we get...nothing

Players wanted a balanced reward list with USEFUL rewards......we get this.

To Auburn/LightRider,

All I can say is that your basic premise is wrong.  This is a 14 year old game.  Most of the veteran players are now in our mid 30s.  We simply don't have the time to do what you suggest.  Additionally, as others have pointed out, even if a new player had the massive amount of time needed to implement your strategies they are SO far behind the curve that it is virtually impossible for them to catch up w/o spending $$.

Back on point; I want to reiterate how flawed this event/promo is.  The VAST majority of the player base needs better gear NOT higher levels.  So why not Dark/Bloody stones, +7 Shirts, lv3/4 Gems as rewards?  High/Top players already have superior gear AND, many of us have had it for YEARS!!  Conversely, low/mid players DON'T have this stuff and they never will because they don't spend tons of $$.  Why not make this type of stuff available as rewards???  I promise we (the spenders) WILL NOT CARE; we have had this stuff for years.......      

As a veteran player myself of Lineage 2 this is a korean mmo. Korean mmos are grind games, not an ARPG where gear comes within a few hours or a week of killing mobs.

There are many systems that were taken out in order to gear up and while I will agree that events like these are supposed to be fun we as a community should not depend on these to gear up.

Events are supposed to be fun and provide little rewards not characters changing items. We as a community need to go back to our roots when it comes to grinding for exp and for gear.

My top 3 systems that were taken out and hurt the economy for player advancement are:

1: Manor System

2: Spoil rate/items

3: Catacombs (Ancient Adena)

If those three things were implemented into the game once again we would not have posts or people complaining about an event reward system.

10 hours ago, weinerthezon said:

This is bullshit..........

If you think this is the case than you don't know anything about economics. I make almost 1B adena a day just playing the market. Which over time allowed me to solo area's that are meant for parties to hunt at, which in turn makes me more adena because the drop rate and adena rate are adjusted for what a full party would require. I 100% agree that Instances (MOST not all) are worthless in both drops and most worthless in XP past 102 or 103. Fishing was nice, now its garbage I agree. World raids are garbage, although we do use them to help gear up other members who still need it, even if it is very little. Dragons are mostly worthless expect for the fragments that you mentioned but don't forget about the single dragon claw as well, those are a can fetch a nice price but still split 49+ ways. There are ways to make a toon viable in PvP, you just have to work for it.

5 hours ago, Rodah said:

We simply don't have the time to do what you suggest.  Additionally, as others have pointed out, even if a new player had the massive amount of time needed to implement your strategies they are SO far behind the curve that it is virtually impossible for them to catch up w/o spending $$.

The VAST majority of the player base needs better gear NOT higher levels.  .      

Don't have time? I play the game for less than 1h a day and am still able to make almost 1B adena most days. Am I xping, no, there really isn't too much of a point in doing that anymore, other than a few instances that still make some money. I do agree that MOST new players will not be able to catch up, NCSoft makes that glaringly obvious with its once every 6 to 12 month promotions on brooch/shirts/cloaks/dragon hats etc... but that doesn't mean that they can't catch up just enough to have fun. End game PvP no, low to mid range pvp that still exists that hardly anyone sees, yeah, there is still fun to be had there. 

7 hours ago, LightRider said:

Here are 5 suggestions:

1: Play the Market (Buy and Re-sell)

2:Make lowbie toons to sell giant codex (Also good once they are 85 and noble for GE)

3: Do daily quests for 85 to 94 that give 500k adena each. (Also there is the sos quest that gives almost 2mil adena)

4: Craft and sell

5: Over enchant items (Takes money to make money)

While I like your suggestions, honestly number 1 is the only one that is viable. 2, is so little money its barely worth the time, 3 as well, 4 and 5 are gambling and I don't gamble against the house that makes the rules I.E. NCSoft. 

And just so I'm not too off topic here, I got an R gem as a reward. 1 squash.

Nothing but lowgrade consumables and mats. Not worth.

Economy talk is pointless. Gearing and gameplay is centered around obscenely high barrier of entry, and increasingly randomized rewards. The only real trading going on is L2Store consumables. Anything that infringes on the L2store is removed/omitted. Cloaks, exp tables, fishing, etc.

On 26/4/2018 at 7:52 PM, Auburn said:

Maybe with 100% dedication time :)

Or if u have family or great salary for care....

15 minutes ago, Foxes said:

Maybe with 100% dedication time :)

Or if u have family or great salary for care....

Not needed.

Yesterday I made 8bil profit in 15 min being logged in. Few events ago I made 250bil profit from one event alone. Never playing more than 2 or 3 hours/day and maybe 1 hour/day dedicated to make Adena. .

Since there is L2Store, its even much easier to make Adena, without spending $ or €.

20 large seeds:

1 kat the cat costume app

4 Mysterious Talis (strx1, intx1, conx2

1SG Codex

2 Giant Energy

3 Elcyum powders

5 Gem R

5 EOD 3unit packs

57 Shattered crap

273 cry R

I got only 1 emperor and droped only 1 shattered

On 4/27/2018 at 11:58 PM, Rodah said:

Most of the veteran players are now in our mid 30s.  

Pushing 40 pretty soon lol. These days I only do instance dungeons from Zaken to Tauti with 6 boxes. In fact I rarely do them all anymore except during events like now with the higher drop rate. Hardly bother with field raids unless I see them up which is never but what do I have to spend the profit on anyway.... zip.

If I feel ever the need for human contact -> Kama/CC/Baylor xD

Oh 1 squash and got a mochi. Later in the day I went to 7-11 and bought a real mochi. That was money well spent.

Archived