Jump to content
Forums

LUCIEN´S ALTAR INSTANCE


Recommended Posts

I´ve a problem with this instance, as long im not getting max number of luciens marks as i should get. I already complete 16 rounds before 1st boss monster appear and only got 24 of 30 marks (i had 20% marks drop rune), other times i do only 15 or 14 and i get the max number of them (30/48).

I read the event description: "Defeating each boss monster will award items and Lucien’s Marks. Players can earn between 15-65 Lucien’s Marks per entry with the amount determined based on how many rounds are cleared in time before the boss monster spawns. Lucien’s Marks are not tradable." And i cannot understand whats happening, should i send a ticket or what??? i want my marks left cause that issue happened many times ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HarryelSuso said:

I´ve a problem with this instance, as long im not getting max number of luciens marks as i should get. I already complete 16 rounds before 1st boss monster appear and only got 24 of 30 marks (i had 20% marks drop rune), other times i do only 15 or 14 and i get the max number of them (30/48).

I read the event description: "Defeating each boss monster will award items and Lucien’s Marks. Players can earn between 15-65 Lucien’s Marks per entry with the amount determined based on how many rounds are cleared in time before the boss monster spawns. Lucien’s Marks are not tradable." And i cannot understand whats happening, should i send a ticket or what??? i want my marks left cause that issue happened many times ...

This is normal and even though you may clear the rounds, you're not fast enough. If you got example 1-2-3 shot the entire wave every single time, you'll get the maximum marks, 100% of the time. This was the case with the previous Lucien instance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What u mean that is the number of shots u do instead the time? should i reagroup all mobs to do less hits?

If i do 16/21 vawes and less than 23 mins i think that means im doing it fast enough ... i didnt noticed diference in the time i do it ... maybe u are right and its the number of hits?

Anyway that is not the instance descripition

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tis is not a QQ post!
What im saying is that event description is false " Players can earn between 15-65 Lucien’s Marks per entry with the amount determined based on how many rounds are cleared in time before the boss monster spawns"; i dont want to start a discusion about what classes or players can or cannot do it; i´m just looking for moderator to say why the information given to the players in the event discusion is false, so thats confusing people and not alloving to do the instance properly; if i get the right info i can change the way to do the instance, thats all i want to know.
Thanks

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HarryelSuso said:

What u mean that is the number of shots u do instead the time? should i reagroup all mobs to do less hits?

If i do 16/21 vawes and less than 23 mins i think that means im doing it fast enough ... i didnt noticed diference in the time i do it ... maybe u are right and its the number of hits?

Anyway that is not the instance descripition

No, you're getting me wrong. The idea behind few-shoting the whole wave is to have minimum corpse fade-off. This gives you advantage and is the key to get maximum marks.

And yes, not all classes can get the maximum (there might be some exceptions).

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mixa said:

No, you're getting me wrong. The idea behind few-shoting the whole wave is to have minimum corpse fade-off. This gives you advantage and is the key to get maximum marks.

And yes, not all classes can get the maximum (there might be some exceptions).

I´m not sure if i understand u at all (my english not so good), but im trying to kill all mobs at same time or close, and dont let any alive at each wave ... i already did 2 x 78 so seems it works; ty so much Mixa apreciate your help :) alone

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HarryelSuso said:

I´m not sure if i understand u at all (my english not so good), but im trying to kill all mobs at same time or close, and dont let any alive at each wave ... i already did 2 x 78 so seems it works; ty so much Mixa apreciate your help :) alone

That was exactly what I mean.Kill them at once as fast as possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 5:16 PM, HarryelSuso said:

 i´m just looking for moderator to say why the information given to the players in the event discusion is false, so thats confusing people and not alloving to do the instance properly

Yet again, thank you NCSoft for the clear communication :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Defeating each boss monster will award items and Lucien’s Marks. Players can earn between 15-65 Lucien’s Marks per entry with the amount determined based on how many rounds are cleared in time before the boss monster spawns. Lucien’s Marks are not tradable.

note it says per entry not per rb

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2019 at 9:27 AM, Mordue said:
  • Defeating each boss monster will award items and Lucien’s Marks. Players can earn between 15-65 Lucien’s Marks per entry with the amount determined based on how many rounds are cleared in time before the boss monster spawns. Lucien’s Marks are not tradable.

note it says per entry not per rb

Why quote this?

I wonder why i am getting 60 marks ?

Since its based on how many rounds are cleared, i clear 18/19 rounds before 1st boss spawn and getting 20 marks, then clear 24/25 rounds of mobs for 2nd boss and got 40 from it, total 60. You wanna told me iam not getting max coins ( 25 ) from first boss because i dont kill enough rounds before 1st boss spawn ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...