ISS Hiero

Egamad

2 hours ago, Egamad said:

Can someone please show me how to spend the ability points for ISS hiero?

its very confusing for this character the wizrd tree seems mostly like the wrong way to go so im confused

1.Do you know what ISS do, What is his role?

2. Describe your play style.

3.This toon is your main toon?What is your lvl?

4.List your equipment.

not sure what i wanted to do yet i have her as a box was thinking of support but found her fun to hunt at low level. im thinking at higher level not so fun. maybe... not strong lke my feoh.

current level 92 with paulinas have 5 ability points to spend.

currently in blazing swamp with Egamad1 and she is at 98 lvl used most skills on the knight tree.

she is a slow hunter as to be expected.

what bothers me is she has basically the same skills as a blade dancer or i should say spectral dancer but less damage. seems like a spectral dancer makes more sense. im currently leveling both to feel them out.

8 hours ago, degamad said:

currently in blazing swamp with Egamad1 and she is at 98 lvl used most skills on the knight tree.

she is a slow hunter as to be expected.

what bothers me is she has basically the same skills as a blade dancer or i should say spectral dancer but less damage. seems like a spectral dancer makes more sense. im currently leveling both to feel them out.

SD hardly has any more damage than heiro, but try for yourself.

I agree with everyone that a Hiero will never be mistaken for a DD. You can go all Warrior skills tree, cater your dual class skills for damage, give it +15 STR, equip it with a +12 Bloody Krishna weapon with 450 attribute, have every Talisman and jewel boost possible, but it will still kill slower than a pure DD, especially with higher level mobs. It can solo XP in some spots, especially with greens, and it is a good change of pace sometimes, but never lose sight that the ISS is designed mainly for support. Since your skill tree isn't something that you want to constantly change, I suggest going with Knight skills to help keep your ISS upright during those long grinds. Your party mates will thank you.

Edited by MalumInSe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2019 at 4:44 PM, Egamad said:

not sure what i wanted to do yet i have her as a box was thinking of support but found her fun to hunt at low level. im thinking at higher level not so fun. maybe... not strong lke my feoh.

current level 92 with paulinas have 5 ability points to spend.

Now its clear :)

First, 1-100 should be done in 1 day...ok, very lazy mode in 3 days(yes, with standard items even for iss).
Regarding ISS-s, at current game style ISS Hierophant  is the only ISS that matter in a party. Iss Hiero main features is POM buff and ability to AOE debuff.
Compared to ISS BD, ISS Hiero might look like he is much stronger and for a live player might be true...but, ISS BD can solo afk macro with all his buffs up and that is a biiiggg plus for BD. Also its true that ISS BD cant aoe debuff mobs-so for your Feoh is not good.
Regarding how powerful is an ISS...well, im ISS BD-105 former ISS Hiero- damage setup and I can solo farm in all areas, k99,Compass event Instance etc and hell, in IC mobs dont even scratch me and I dont have uber items. Not too bad for a poor iss like me.
Too @MalumInSe its a little bit slower but you get all the exp:ph34r: after a day of grind you get almost same exp.

In the near future situation for Enchanters will be very diferent, ISS Dominator will be the only ISS played...they will get POM buff for clan members...and he can cast out of the party.

Edited by TheThrax

so i took advice and spent points in the knight tree since im not making this toon to be a solo grinder i want to use her for the buffs.

i do agree about the BD. my BD seems strong enough to just let her macro afk and unless she gets PK'd she is usually still hunting when i come back.

the Hiero is almost always dead.

the main thing i should mention is both the BD and the Hiero are under 100, ......98 and 99 respectively. i do understand that the game doesn't start till after 100.

i need to make a separate post about what to do after 100 because im kinda lost at this point. 

Use sword with hp, atack speed hp, use heavy, use dyes 1 con +5 , and 2 str +5, use hair accesory in str or con, in ability points use knight tree , p def, hp, elemental resistence, heavy p def, life, resist critical.. some players use robe or light +8 for skill cooldown