Jump to content
Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, September 12


Juji
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 12:00 p.m. PDT / 9:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

  • Server settings will be optimized

Thank You!

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Juji @Hime could you guys try to adjust the Castle Manager? I cant set MP/HP/XP Recovery, like time ago it was with the Exa 1 quest "For Victory" (dont remember the name of the quest) when you wanted to receive the certificate, black npc "chat" window

Would be great THX :)

Edited by Nuvolett4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 12:00 p.m. PDT / 9:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

  • Server settings will be optimized

Thank You!

:* :* :*    ;* :x:P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Agos0788 said:

juji what happened to the npc that sold recipes s80? There is no more what s80 armor and weapons to create?

Les old items - better game performance. Now graphic card must to accept all this not necessary armor/weapon stuff - it making just more lags (for people who not have strong computers).

I propose delete  all stuf - till 85. And pay adena for people who have that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 12:00 p.m. PDT / 9:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

  • Server settings will be optimized

Thank You!

maybe bring back the exp event boost for 1 more week ?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • L2 Team
49 minutes ago, KnightOfHeaven said:

What about ilia npc from aden blacksmith what missing ?

Waiting on Dev's response for why she was removed in last patch.

14 minutes ago, Agos0788 said:

juji what happened to the npc that sold recipes s80? There is no more what s80 armor and weapons to create?

The link was removed as intended by Dev. It happened a week later than expected due to a localization change coming in late after the update.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Les old items - better game performance. Now graphic card must to accept all this not necessary armor/weapon stuff - it making just more lags (for people who not have strong computers).

I propose delete  all stuf - till 85. And pay adena for people who have that.

I think this is a great idea!

Edited by Eduardo99
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, joyswings said:

so you wish me to be naked :$ :P xD :D

There just need script - to change for all old non, d,c,b,a,s,s80 (paulina, steel and etc.) grade sets/weap - to r85 paulina. Also sets Appearance. It's so easy. And for 50-70% people computer graphic cards get relax.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

I propose delete  all stuf - till 85. And pay adena for people who have that.

Won't work. Hard to compensate people properly who have overenchant sub-85 stuff, because the market usually determines how much that is worth, not crystals, or recipe ingredients, or NPC sellback value. If they try to pay someone who has for example a +30 low grade weapon, or wea with a rare SA, they are likely going to give the owner far less than what owner feels that item is worth. They could do it, but it might leave lots of people unhappy.

Having said that, I agree that all of the NPC shops should be updated with weapons, armor and accessories from S - R grade. Anything below S should be removed from database and archived. It means sacrificing the ability to use Modify Armor  and Weapon scrolls to get low level skins, but so be it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ArsPoetica said:

Won't work. Hard to compensate people properly who have overenchant sub-85 stuff, because the market usually determines how much that is worth, not crystals, or recipe ingredients, or NPC sellback value. If they try to pay someone who has for example a +30 low grade weapon, or wea with a rare SA, they are likely going to give the owner far less than what owner feels that item is worth. They could do it, but it might leave lots of people unhappy.

Having said that, I agree that all of the NPC shops should be updated with weapons, armor and accessories from S - R grade. Anything below S should be removed from database and archived. It means sacrificing the ability to use Modify Armor  and Weapon scrolls to get low level skins, but so be it.

'Anything below S should be removed from database and archived.'

I agree with this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Hime unpinned this topic
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...