Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, September 12

Juji

2 minutes ago, Drakkus said:

this game never was about graphic card, it's all about the memory you have in your PC

Realy? :) I Have 2 laptops - 1 good graphic card, 16g rams ssd and etc - its ok to play. And 1 with minimal graphic card 8g rams (more then need for 1 acc), ssd and etc - cant move - even to put something in auktion or make trade between acc sometimes approx imposible. Graphic card important in this game.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 12:00 p.m. PDT / 9:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 30 minutes to address latency and server performance issues.

With this maintenance:

• Server settings will be optimized

Thank You!

i dont want to say this, cause i love cry messages to read, but on naia player cry to much for your buff, except me, so if you can, satisfied your loves on naia plz :) to make people happy

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Waiting on Dev's response for why she was removed in last patch.

The link was removed as intended by Dev. It happened a week later than expected due to a localization change coming in late after the update.

Ok but when will return cuz i really like of this sets. We talking about the history of Lineage, its a really important save this items.

And if this create some grafic lag on player PC its just use ALT+P.

This lags and another sttufs its not motivation to remove importants things of game. This erros need be fixed in another way.

@Juji Please if u can do it, keep us informed about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NemesiC said:

We still cannot learn transformation scrolls which we buy with HeroCoins  etc.....

I'm also curious about this, I'm asking about this almost since fafurion 1st implementation… there still ppl wanting to learn about transfomations but GMs don't answer if it is even being looked or the removal was intended by devs.

I want to have all my colection of trans learned.

Dear GM’s,

Can we ask for any info/updates what is going on, what is your pipe line for comming months?

Condition of the game is on terrible state, its force people to solo play style, no more oportunity to farm anything in game, never ending issues with server stability and patch quality.

Continue that way will make your biggest fans, spenders, farmers quit once for all. Please write us more information so we can keep a hope that L2 will be great again ;)

FoTo

Edited by FoToMoTo

0b0cf1a68556c42f62266aab79664172-full.jp

Dear @Juji, since we have this queue that's creates a waiting list so long we are unable to play for the whole night.

Can you explain the picture below and tell me why 3 clients isn't the max? I mean this is absolutely crazy; good costumers can't play and I see those online 24/7. O.o

a886d5eeba74a248319cdd292025272f-full.jp

• Thanks 1

didnt real feel like playing since the game went 100% afk farmland.

today I tried log twice, few hours ago 172 ppl in Queue, now 77 ppl in Queue.

Creates nostalgic feeling and reminds on the time when GOD went live, only difference is the servers are dead anyway and  STILL ppl get prevented from logging.

Well done..... NOT.

Maybe I'll log again in few weeks to check situation but I guess apart from new L2 Store "events" there won't be much to see anyway.

Have Fun all !

The level of incompetence is incoparable by the administrators, it is more than clear that they want the whole server to go to waste, they do not listen to the community, they do not make arrangements, they changed the server for a smaller one and less capacity, which shit class is this? Is this the official server? ... The problem is very clear and simple they want to throw everything in the trash and continue with another project that is not this.

Edited by MoonWalker
Corrección

4 minutes ago, MoonWalker said:

The level of incompetence is incoparable by the administrators, it is more than clear that they want the whole server to go to waste, they do not listen to the community, they do not make arrangements, they changed the server for a smaller one and less capacity, which shit class is this? Is this the official server? ... The problem is very clear and simple they want to throw everything in the trash and continue with another project that is not this.

This comment is disrespectful, you cannot insult in the forum OMG!

to GM's

U guys are ridiculus u cant setup server setings that it work properly??? if i would ur boss would find new crew, all worked fine during last exp event no queue no lags and after last maintense when u ended exp event u get back to horrible setting with queue and lags. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so when we will have another recompensation pack ???

On 9/12/2019 at 11:25 PM, LittleLanD said:

Ok but when will return cuz i really like of this sets. We talking about the history of Lineage, its a really important save this items.

And if this create some grafic lag on player PC its just use ALT+P.

This lags and another sttufs its not motivation to remove importants things of game. This erros need be fixed in another way.

@Juji Please if u can do it, keep us informed about.

In most computer ALP+P not solving this kind of computer lag. Make ALT+P and try to run in some events period for example Adena - simple can't move...Or even now - try to not feel lags in populated areas like Refinery and etc.

The history of Lineage - can save in screenshots - if for you so important.

There can be other solution... ALT+P for optimizing - just switch of all different sets... This not hard to make for NCSoft programers.

My computer stats:

i7-4700Hq 2.4GHz (8cpu)

16384 RAM

256 SSD

Intel HD Graphic 4600 + GeForce GTX 765 

Its not new laptop. But some years ago its was price 2000euro. 

And if computer like this have problem wits lags... it's not computer problem - it's just game problem.

20 hours ago, FoToMoTo said:

Dear GM’s,

Can we ask for any info/updates what is going on, what is your pipe line for comming months?

Condition of the game is on terrible state, its force people to solo play style, no more oportunity to farm anything in game, never ending issues with server stability and patch quality.

Continue that way will make your biggest fans, spenders, farmers quit once for all. Please write us more information so we can keep a hope that L2 will be great again ;)

FoTo

here not need to be smart to have answers...

1. Because accounting & finance department - try to improve $ income..

For this need:

1. Decrease adena income from game.

2. Then put XP events (most people are crazy about lvl and XP...)

3. Then put event like "compas" - to burn server adena.

4. And in the end... put l2store "event" - artifacts...

Its great business plan!  ----> People cant farm adena - but goin UP with LVL... So need items "upgrade" - no adena from game, no adena from RTM - buy from L2store... And for fun artifact box 2lvl - from 105... (for this that xp even they put - not because want people lvl - they want sell more artifacts). Just to craft 6 balance artifakt 10lvl - need... 270euro * 6.... But artifaks not 6... 14 can put in slot. And red/blue biger price 2-3x then balance...

2. Now server lags... If in other regions after the same updates no problems - what is mean? They "play" with database - and create some critical mistakes or server machine its old.. Just this - and nothing more.

--------------------------------------------->>> Zeitgeist <<<---------------------------------------------------