Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, September 12

Juji

I got dc and now I have 170 people in queue to enter Naia. 

It's ridiculous how you guys works and how much unrespectful you are for your customers. We had server boost event with lags and you were so quiet in these weeks, you didn't care at all for all issues that were reported. And lags/ attack speed issues still were there. And there are still here. So what was the reason for that event if we still had the lags... Now you taken off the server boost settings and starting to test on server again? Now, when ppl invested in XP boosts from l2store to lvl up faster? I hope you prepare second compensation cause this is a big joke from your side what you are doing right now. I have never seen that non-professional team as yours. 

300 people on que que , on Olympiad day , after ncsoft givme 2 times random disconect , ( i get dc only on my main toon ) . So total 2 hours waste of time for try log , and 1-2 hours miss from oly . Great work and greater support team . U make this game unplayable . I get DC on this lucian instance ( random dc for server again ) , i loose my instance , i make ticket , and ncsoft givme back 1 ticket for i make it again ...... What i do with ticket i already every day make 2 rounds not need your ticket for that , i just want the mark what i loose because i get random dc , and when i try log back i w8 on que que 1 hour so instance end ( if u not port back on 5 mins instance end) . Fix your server , rly this is sooooooo annoying .

Amazing, 300+ in queue today but still not a single reply from ncwest. 100 in queue takes around 20 minutes so now 1 hour to login a single toon in Naia. I really wonder if those costumers who can't login are still spending any money. The last 3 days I am playing another game. The money isn't spend here, but who cares. Not going to post a screenshot again, but I vote for 3 clients maximum. Keep up the good work. O.o

Dropped from queue 300 to 143 and then got disconnected from server. xD

Edited by Syndra
  • Like 1

Gooood evening , instead of limiting connection per PC like 3 , NCwest decide to abandon half fafurion features like timed zones ... etc . They still not understand they currend Hardware can't support such many bots as we have here. If u search in forum u can find PPL who give detailed instruction how to log 14+ chars on one PC / they have good harware / and perhaps way to pay NCWest for this "limit" of 7 . So queue is for live PPL who wanna play 2-3-4h per day , and not for bot who is online 24/7 . GL guys

• Like 1

• L2 Team
12 minutes ago, Snook said:

why did you nerf the droprate on letters ? dont say you didnt because you did! you NCsoft ppl  really treats people badly!!..... my opinoin!

The drop rate has not been nerfed. Whenever a system event like Letter Collector starts, the event items drop at 100% chance from every mob when the server population is low after the servers open. It has been this way for the longest time on system events. 

• Hime unpinned this topic