new event

Volotron

Well i took my feoh with full buffs and i manage to collect 120nectars in 4 hours of farming.Then i returned to aden and trade them for 4 squash.I opened them and got trash items.But even if i sold nectars in private stores i would get 500k per nectar.So in 120 nectars i would get 60 milions adena.Well then i thought that if i play 4 hours a day i would get 1.2 bilions in 20 days.Ofcourse right away i started to laugh with ncsoft event again as i did many times in past.I said to myself that i wont farm any more nectars and i dont buy them from l2store also ,cause the price of private shops that bought them was around 360k.So even if i buy 10k nectars with 40$ i would get 3.2bilions,which is extremely low price.So another useless event from ncsoft.What can i say guys,you do everything you can to close this wonderfull game.Gz to you all.

I get that someone who spent 500$ might be upset, because they had certain expectations (while they shouldn't have), but with the stuff you get for free, how can you still complain? How is this breaking a wonderful game? They haven't introduced any new OP items. and such.

Try to enjoy the little things in life and have some fun :) 

free to play players will always complain, no matter what. Who told you this event was designed or intented to allow you to farm nectars for a profit?. This event is designed so in the course of your normal activities you get some nectar for which you might get a little extra reward with a small chance of getting a big reward. This event is also designed to entice you to play a little more time per day so you can xp and get some more of these extra (& let me say FREE) chance to that extra reward.

11 hours ago, Oeste said:

free to play players will always complain, no matter what. Who told you this event was designed or intented to allow you to farm nectars for a profit?. This event is designed so in the course of your normal activities you get some nectar for which you might get a little extra reward with a small chance of getting a big reward. This event is also designed to entice you to play a little more time per day so you can xp and get some more of these extra (& let me say FREE) chance to that extra reward.

I'd say f2p players are not the ones that complain the most about this event. It's the people who spent a ludicrous amount of money hoping to get a greater brooch jewel that are disappointed.

1 hour ago, Dargor said:

I'd say f2p players are not the ones that complain the most about this event. It's the people who spent a ludicrous amount of money hoping to get a greater brooch jewel that are disappointed.

You are correct, mister. For example, I'm 'free to play' (at least since the fishing apocalypse, before that I would occasionally buy some NC Coins as a form of appreciation) and like I mentioned in another post, I like the event and I'm happy with any free items I can get, even if it's Cry-R for cheaper shots.

12 hours ago, Dargor said:

I believe you are right about this, I misspoke, my apologies. But it's not only the players who pay a ludicrous amount of money, it's also players who think the event was designed to make a proffit from it vs. just being an event to be enjoyed.

On 28/4/2018 at 6:04 AM, Neesir said:

Get your full buffs, go to a low level area with lots of mobs, aoe them, profit. you should be able to make alot more nectars.

well tell us some areas for 103 lvl feoh that you can solo farm nectars.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=243280

Do you guys believe any will change in l2 after store button? Same event , and same complains about event, and they never improve things for ppl, just money is important, doesn't matter if game became exhausting , if fun and pleasure to play it dies but are making money anyway, it is preferable that you leave the game like this, instead improve it for real fun. In 2018 with thousand and thousand of games, no1 want to spend years to be competitive in games or only to kill mobs. We aren't in 2003.

When someone comes to the forum with promises of game improvements, remember that last year I had promises,2016 too, I'd rather wait
 without playing and believe only when I see something really change and make the game playable again, not massively to force it. spend. 
doesn't matter if u are a company lawyer here on forum, we know u put $$$$$$ ingame to come here and say the game is fine, the event
 is fine, the world is fine, after all, nobody wants to lose the money invested, does not it?

gl and w8ing for the trully changes. xD xD :D

Archived